Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Large Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys might get a kick outta this..................

We spent last weekend at the Avi when some immigrant, non-English speaking family decided to camp about 2 spots away from us. Now, I've seen this at Huntington Beach & your local pool, but I've never seen anybody at the river in long jean pants and a long sleeve collared shirt actually swimming in the river. He also took a ride on a like lice machine while wearing the same clothing. Best part of the whole deal was he was drinking warm Budweiser too....................

· Boat Bling Distributor
65 Posts
Rio Grande at the Avi?
Thought you guys might get a kick outta this..................

We spent last weekend at the Avi when some immigrant, non-English speaking family decided to camp about 2 spots away from us. Now, I've seen this at Huntington Beach & your local pool, but I've never seen anybody at the river in long jean pants and a long sleeve collared shirt actually swimming in the river. He also took a ride on a like lice machine while wearing the same clothing. Best part of the whole deal was he was drinking warm Budweiser too....................

went right by u on the waterbikes on sunday morning,
we go up river to lazy harrys, for breakfast the water is to low so it quiet and dont get run over , water is about 2 feet so no boats

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.