Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Trailer Trash Queen
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for those of you who would like to send your condolences to David's family. He was killed in a 3 boat collision Sat. July 11th on Lake Havasu.

His parents were made aware of the other thread by fellow friends and family members who advised them not to look. So, I told his parents I would start a new thread in David's honor for them.

If you'd like to express your sympathy to his family and friends, please due so here.

Thank you again Eddie, "Unforgiven" for all your efforts at the scene. Thank you to all the other's who posted condolences or sent them via PM. If you could repost them here, that would be great!

I will print this thread out and give it to his family for David's memorial.

G

·
This thread is for those of you who would like to send your condolences to David's family. He was killed in a 3 boat collision Sat. July 11th on Lake Havasu.

His parents were made aware of the other thread by fellow friends and family members who advised them not to look. So, I told his parents I would start a new thread in David's honor for them.

If you'd like to express your sympathy to his family and friends, please due so here.

Thank you again Eddie, "Unforgiven" for all your efforts at the scene. Thank you to all the other's who posted condolences or sent them via PM. If you could repost them here, that would be great!

I will print this thread out and give it to his family for David's memorial.
Way too young. Thoughts are with David and his family

· Re-member
2,570 Posts
... I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that David packed a lot of living into his 23 years......Having lost people to a boating related incident,.....I'm hoping that in the near future fond memories out weigh the loss, as they did for me........RIP David...

· Pride & Promise
504 Posts
Deepest and most sincere condolences to the family and friends of David, may they find strength and joy in the good memories made during his short time here....thoughts and prayers to all affected by this event.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.