Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was with a very heavy heart that I said goodbye to you toady my beloved Boxer. May the fields that you are running in now be full of declawed cats for you to chase.

Goodbye Elmo, you will be missed more than you will ever know.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
It was with a very heavy heart that I said goodbye to you toady my beloved Boxer. May the fields that you are running in now be full of declawed cats for you to chase.

come on T man that dog was cooler than a polar bears azz, my heart hurts for ya buddy ill give you a buzz in a few, sorry for the departure for the family member.....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Sorry for your loss.....You can adopt one of the jetboat owners on here and house break one of them! Second thought they would just lay around and lick themselves all day!!!!!:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
WTF!? I was just at your house like 3 weeks ago and the dog seemed to be in great health! What happened!?

Very sorry for your loss Terry...he was a cool dog. Never being a dog owner myself I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now.

donzi5150 said:
Sorry for your loss...You can adopt one of the jetboat owners and house break one of them! Second thought they would just lay around and lick themselves all day!!!!!
Jealous 'cause you can't? :D :)hand

·
Registered
80 Posts
Terry, my heart breaks for your family I know he was more then just a dog, hes a part of the family. Now he'll be able to run jump a chase cat's till his hearts content. Elmo will be truly missed:(

·
Registered
103 Posts

Terry, Jill, Tim and Ashley,

We are so very sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to Elmo yesterday. There is nothing harder than loosing a beloved member of your family. Elmo was a great dog and he will very much be missed by all of us.

Tequilahound & Family

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.