Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John lost his battle with lung cancer last night.

Godspeed my friend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Ron did he run KDBA any ??

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
RIP He was a Great guy. His pit was next to us at the cove. He was damn sure a fighter. God Speed

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
We will miss Jack O'hare from the KDBA family

I will, along with all the KDBA members will miss Jack at the races. He loved to race his drag boat., He was a true gentleman. We send Debbie and Jack's family our prayers. Thank to all who helped Jack during the past year to help him keep his dreams alive, to race just one more time. I will miss you, God speed. Terry 053

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
I will, along with all the KDBA members will miss Jack at the races. He loved to race his drag boat., He was a true gentleman. We send Debbie and Jack's family our prayers. Thank to all who helped Jack during the past year to help him keep his dreams alive, to race just one more time. I will miss you, God speed. Terry 053
I thought I met him at a race at Ky lake last year. Really nice guy, I got to talk to him about my boat and gettin out there with him.
Sorry to hear about his passing away.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I thought I met him at a race at Ky lake last year. Really nice guy, I got to talk to him about my boat and gettin out there with him.
Sorry to hear about his passing away.
you may have. he participated in 2 kdba races at kentucky lake last year.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Rest in Peace John. We all loved you! I spent a lot of time with John in his last two years. He was one hell of a fighter. He never, never gave up. John was a good person. I admire him for all that he accomplished. John, you will be missed by many.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
RIP John, Very nice guy hate to hear about this.
Met and chatted with him at the world finals this past year, very sorry to hear, he was in some good spirits though in phx a real inspiration for a way to live life

1 - 13 of 13 Posts