Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friend. But, since that story is anything more than accomplishments, what happened? Did he commit suicide, heart attack, foul play? Was he sick from something?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I still can't believe he is gone. I don't know all the details other than what has been reported by news reports. I havn't had the chance to talk to his parents or brother yet. In any event, it is so very sad. He had a beautiful wife and 2 young daughters that are being left behind.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Thanks guys. I still can't believe he is gone. I don't know all the details other than what has been reported by news reports. I havn't had the chance to talk to his parents or brother yet. In any event, it is so very sad. He had a beautiful wife and 2 young daughters that are being left behind.
RIP Mike :(
Sad deal for sure. Cindy has got to be hurting big time.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy Smokes Neil. I'm sorry for your/their loss. He was a fantastic volleyball player. I remember seeing him during the Atlanta summer games. :(
Thanks Scott. Not only was he a great Volleyball/Basketball/Baseball player, he was a sincerely good person. I still can't believe this. The guy was full of life. Had everything going for him and his family.
Bummer doesn't even begin to describe it. Shocked is more like it. His parents can't even talk about it. They are crushed. So am I!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
"Having a tomorrow is not what makes life so special. It isn't the uncertainty of what tomorrow brings, that just makes life exciting! What makes life special are the memories of the experiences we shared with the people we loved and cared about. Without those memories, life would just be an existence!"

Joe Godoy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts