Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pete was killed in an offroad motorcycle accident on Thursday August 18th in Colorado. Pete was 61 years old, and retired. You may remember him from King's River at his home, or Lake Mead, or Lake Powell. He was the founder of L&V Construction Inc., and we had many good years. He will be missed sorely, and I am sure on the forums, your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated. Thanks. Joe LaKamp

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Pete was killed in an offroad motorcycle accident on Thursday August 18th in Colorado. Pete was 61 years old, and retired. You may remember him from King's River at his home, or Lake Mead, or Lake Powell. He was the founder of L&V Construction Inc., and we had many good years. He will be missed sorely, and I am sure on the forums, your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated. Thanks. Joe LaKamp
Sorry for your loss Joe...Godspeed Pete...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im sorry bud!!! Our thaughts and prayers ALWAYS with you!!

The Penberthy's

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the most genuine, kind, honorable people, I have eve met in my life, Pete, your legacy will live on...you will be greatly missed & loved forever....

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I was on the ride with him. Words can't describe how we all felt as we found out about the accident, just horrible. I had just met Peter, yet he treated me like a dear friend. My prayers go out to his family during this difficult time.. He will be missed..

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on the ride with him. Words can't describe how we all felt as we found out about the accident, just horrible. I had just met Peter, yet he treated me like a dear friend. My prayers go out to his family during this difficult time.. He will be missed..
Celebration for life is at Oakmont Country Club in Glendale, Ca. Friday at noon. Dress Casual. Joe

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry to here about your loss. Pete will be in our thoughts.
The Leaman family

·
Registered
1 Posts
God Bless Patty and God HOLD Pete

Wsa able to meet Pete and Patty when they rode their double seater motorcycle up to my inlaws house in Lake Arrowhead a couple of years ago...wow first impression of him was how is he so interested in someone whom he had just met..I spent time with the both of them over the last few years with my family who had known him for 40 years.I was devastated at the sad news...I will never forget it..
The celebration in case you did not make it was bigger than anything I have ever seen..Beautiful things were said and no dry eyes..I am sorry for all of you guys who knew him better and longer than I...But I am proud to have had him as a friend...I took something away with me that sad afternoon..I not take as much for granted anymore....even when I really thought that I had not....But obviously I have.
Thankyou Pete for what things you laeft for us to learn from. God Bless ,,,,Keep The Faith...........miss you, christian and lisa

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was with Peter when he passed.

My name is Novice Northington. I am Pastor at Red River Cowboy Church, in Sherman, Texas. I was personally with Peter Vakovsky when he passed in Colorado. I would like to contact his wife just to speak my condolences. Please forward my email to her or any of his family, [email protected]. Thank you.

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
The original post was from 8/11??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts