Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Any one ever Been Ripped off By George Bravo A.K.A. Draggin Craft?
I sold George a set of Motor mounts almost a year ago and still have not recieved any money. George went through all the theatrics and still No money. Here is a picture of the piece of shit Thief

If any one Has ever been Ripped off by This piece of shit You should check out this Thread on P.B http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=5678
Apparently this Guy has ripped off people from HB. Banderlog And Pb.

George even went as far as to post a picture of a money order made out to me ,then said he sent it and it got returned twice .once saying I sent i back with return to sender? This Guy is a real piece of Shit And I want to warn every one of him......Hal

·
One part at a time...
463 Posts
Thats shitty that someone would throw away such a great place/forum just to make a couple of bucks and scam someone. From what I see on here everyone is so quick to help eachother and the most solid type of people you could hope to deal with. I could only wish that you were all closer to my neighborhood. Hal I wish I had a way of pitching in to make it right....

John

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
On Planet Sand, another site I partake in, there is a resolution page. In this page buyers and sellers can check on habitual repeat offenders. I hope PB can get a page like this up.

I've seen a few items I would buy from folks here but I wont allow my self to get burned again. I remember reading about this guy on Crap Boat . com. We as a group need to police these kinds and expose them so no one else will be a victim.

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Why do sellers ship items before they receieve the money? That's asking for trouble. Whenever I sell something, I wait to receieve the payment before shipping it. Likewise, if I'm buying something, I tell the seller not to ship it until he receives my payment.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Had a close call recently :D, but nothing compared to a year. What a turd. :|err

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Why do sellers ship items before they receieve the money? That's asking for trouble. Whenever I sell something, I wait to receieve the payment before shipping it. Likewise, if I'm buying something, I tell the seller not to ship it until he receives my payment.
Hal had sent the plates in good faith so that George could see if they infact would fit his boat. Every so often you will see good people offering for people to try out the parts before hand and if they work then send the money and if they don't send back the parts. Well looks as if the parts fit and George opted to screw over Hal. That's because George is a no good pile of shit liar.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
A YEAR

This guy deserves to get his ass kicked. Plain and simple, thats fucked up. Has anyone gone to find him and get either there money or there parts.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Miracle's do happen!

Well It's time to put theese treads to rest.It seems that Miracle's do happen.
Three days ago I checked My Mail,And there was one piece of mail that was special. It was An envelope from none other than George Bravo. I opened it and lowe and behold inside there was a cashiers check,not a personal check ,but a garunteed cashiers check,made out to Me for the full amount this time, for what He owed Me.
I allways said that as soon as George paid me ,that I would Post up and tell every one that He stepped up and Paid up.It only took a Year and 1 month,but He did pay up!
So to All That reads this, George Bravo III has Manned up and Paid up !

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Now if he'll just man up and pay me the $240 he still owes me, I'll stop mother fu&^%$G him to. I hope it was just that he was going thru some shit and is looking to restore his name on here. I sent him an set of flange cooled logs and snails a year ago and never heard from him again. Anybody know how to get a hold of him now?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Look through this thread:
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=5678

Now if he'll just man up and pay me the $240 he still owes me, I'll stop mother fu&^%$G him to. I hope it was just that he was going thru some shit and is looking to restore his name on here. I sent him an set of flange cooled logs and snails a year ago and never heard from him again. Anybody know how to get a hold of him now?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hey River Dad
Here is His cell Phone number. 408-882-7291. His e-mail addy is , [email protected] .
He called Me Yesterday to find out if I recieved the Money, and said that He had a few others that He wanted to settle with. Dont know if that was bullshit or not. That is a good working number. Hope You get Justice.....Hal

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's all I have to say about that!....H

1 - 20 of 20 Posts