Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
You better not take anything smaller than a 21ft boat up there! Last time a tried to hit the strip on a holiday, it looked like an ocean! And that was 8 in the morning! :)st
I'm going out wendsday so i should get a few days of 'OK' water before the weekend. When it gets to be friday afternoon/evening and saturday, i'll only be able to run in the morning and evening, sucks but oh well. Last 4th i had alot of fun, ran around with 4 flattys and had a blast!

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Bring it down to big river and run it.
I would if they would calm down with the rules... I got too many randoms that come with me and when i talked to them they didnt sound all that happy about it. They also didnt want me to let people stay in my other trailers. Hell i have 4 trailers for them you think they would tell me to bring em on down, especially since last i talked to them they had quiet a few spots free compared to last year... Then there's the dog problem, no pits, my damn dog gets rilled up every time i pull the boat out. Cant leave the poor guy.

I'll make it down there at some point this year to have a talk with them and really feel them out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts