·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who still sells the o ring kits?

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Mike Kuhl in OC..714-547-8401 or 547-7071... He is there at 4:00 AM for his coffee!! cash only and doesn't ship, so you need to meet him there, if your Lucky he'll give you a tour of the shop!! It's KUHL!!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Mike Kuhl in OC..714-547-8401 or 547-7071... He is there at 4:00 AM for his coffee!! cash only and doesn't ship, so you need to meet him there, if your Lucky he'll give you a tour of the shop!! It's KUHL!!!!
Does he still have all the nudie posters up? That place taught me about the birds and bees when I was a kid!

·
Administrator
16,893 Posts
Does he still have all the nudie posters up? That place taught me about the birds and bees when I was a kid!
LOL years ago a tour came through the aircraft engine shop I worked at. Young kids. The posters and calenders were all they saw. :secret: They came down shortly after.

Kuhl the manufacturer for parts but any industrial seal provider should have them.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talked to Mike and he just laughed and said he doesn't have a business anymore, just a hobby.
Told me to go to any bearing house and they would measure them properly.

He did say he is making another run of pumps though if anyone is looking for a new one.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brad If you want me to grab an oring set from Bergeron I will. I have to go down there this weekend anyway.
I'm going to swing by the bearing house first and see if they will measure them. I can probably buy a few sets for the same as one.
Thanks though!:D

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL years ago a tour came through the aircraft engine shop I worked at. Young kids. The posters and calenders were all they saw. :secret: They came down shortly after.

Kuhl the manufacturer for parts but any industrial seal provider should have them.
Seal house, got a grip of 'em.:thumb:

No worries anytime! Is it time for river shenanagans yet???? :happy:
April is shenanigans kickoff time. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts