Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
possible accident

well a friend of mine called me and said someone did but havent heard anything else yet will post when i here any info hopefully its not true

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
It was Larry's blown brown and tan 20.. It wasn't an accident from what people are saying. He slowed down, and when he went to get back on plane he lost steering and th boat made a hard right and that was it. No impact or anything? At least none that has been posted about so far?

Everyone is ok.

RD

·
Registered
609 Posts
It was Larry's blown brown and tan 20.. It wasn't an accident from what people are saying. He slowed down, and when he went to get back on plane he lost steering and th boat made a hard right and that was it. No impact or anything? At least none that has been posted about so far?

Everyone is ok.

RD
Was it SnapOn Larry?? Glad no one was hurt, Thats scary....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yes it was. Luckily he was going slow just taking off. I saw your bro at Buckskin this weekend.
Glad it was no biggy! Yep we were down for 5 days, Ran his boat trying to work out bugs. I ran into Terry @ Larry at Buckskin also. Saw you fly by the house a few times, Boat looks Great in the water David! All the work payed off.

·
3,246 Posts
Glad it was no biggy! Yep we were down for 5 days, Ran his boat trying to work out bugs. I ran into Terry @ Larry at Buckskin also. Saw you fly by the house a few times, Boat looks Great in the water David! All the work payed off.

Has the Bezer been able to make some solid passes yet?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Has the Bezer been able to make some solid passes yet?

I would say much improved, Thing will work once a few more bugs are worked out. He is not afraid to run it from dam to dam. Him and lil brent were ripping it up last Sunday! Perfect family play boat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts