Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did notice I havent been seeing posts from him but its almost just today I have read over a dozen threads about what happened, where is he, ect, I think that everyone should be able to voice there opinion. Personally I have talken to him on the phone/email/here and think he is a cool guy and a GENIUS. Yeah a genius. SO anyways just thought I would start another thread about Rivertrash/Dennis/AnotherRivertrash and so on.:D:)devil

·
Banned
16 Posts
I did notice I havent been seeing posts from him but its almost just today I have read over a dozen threads about what happened, where is he, ect, I think that everyone should be able to voice there opinion. Personally I have talken to him on the phone/email/here and think he is a cool guy and a GENIUS. Yeah a genius. SO anyways just thought I would start another thread about Rivertrash/Dennis/AnotherRivertrash and so on.:D:)devil
Kinda funny that your here starting shit as weve never had an issue with each other (at least that I know of), and we were typically in agreement on discussions in PRF? So whats your beef with me?

Just another pot stirrer huh? Grow up dude.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda funny that your here starting shit as weve never had an issue with each other (at least that I know of), and we were typically in agreement on discussions in PRF? So whats your beef with me?

Just another pot stirrer huh? Grow up dude.
Well until now. I WAS BEING SERIOUS when I said you were a cool guy and a computer genius. I have been reading SHIT on you all day and thought it was FOCKED up because you are or were a nice guy. In other words im on yours side.:)hand

·
Young Junior Member
319 Posts
Well until now. I WAS BEING SERIOUS when I said you were a cool guy and a computer genius. I have been reading SHIT on you all day and thought it was FOCKED up because you are or were a nice guy. In other words im on yours side.:)hand
i really dont see how he misread that?
i think hes pretty much an icon now...he just keeps coming back...:D
a true American does NOT give up by ANY means!:)devil
dont give up rIVERtRASH!

·
Banned
16 Posts
Well I guess Ill take that as a complement! LOL

For the record, Im no computer genius though! I can barely send an email!

I think if a poll was done on these boards. I could get a pretty good vote to stand behind the "rumor" of being a generally nice guy! I really only had issues with about 3-4 members. I have received countless pms on Riverdaves about how the decision to ban me here on PB was a bad call. Oh well I dont own this site.

Hmm maybe the site owners will have 2nd thoughts and let me back under this new screen name. Well see, its possible.. but doubtful too!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont give up rIVERtRASH!
:)eh:):)Unsure
Thats why im confused.......

·
Banned
16 Posts
dont give up rIVERtRASH!
My apologies. I thought the "GENIUS" comment was sarcasm. My mistake and I will admit when I was wrong. One must understand where Im coming from. Ive taken a ton of shit on this site lately! LOL

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My apologies. I thought the "GENIUS" comment was sarcasm. My mistake and I will admit when I was wrong. One must understand where Im coming from. Ive taken a ton of shit on this site lately! LOL
No worries. I thought you might but its all good. Hey while your still here and this thread gets closed do you still have that Ultra we talked about for a few weeks about 2 yrs ago? My email is [email protected]:)hand

·
Young Junior Member
319 Posts
i feel for ya brotha!
people like to attack the outkasts on here from what ive noticed...

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where you someone looking to buy it?

I have only owned one Ultra in my life and yes I still own it.
Yes. We talked for a few weeks about it. I was in AZ at the time. Is everything the same or what? Email me with the details again. Im going to bed.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Seriously though, you have my vote to come back! :)hand
Thanks Kevin! Maybe that will mean something coming from a paid sponsor to the site!...and a cop! LOL

For gosh sakes, my boat was featured in their mag. The least they can do as give me a get out of jail free card!

·
Banned
16 Posts
Yes. We talked for a few weeks about it. I was in AZ at the time. Is everything the same or what? Email me with the details again. Im going to bed.
No details are much different. I destroyed that motor shortly after we talked (labor day 08). I lost the thrust bearing in conjunction with dropping a Miloden oil pick up(Dont know what happened 1st). They pump shaft moved forward, crank moved forward then everything got really hot and well... you'll figure out the rest.

So Ive got a new power plant for it.

I thank God everyday that I didnt sell it shortly before blowing it up. I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night after getting that "hey the motor is trashed" phone call. Sucks, Dave built a bitchen motor, it was the pump that failed. :(

·
Registered
368 Posts
Here you go!

Thanks Kevin! Maybe that will mean something coming from a paid sponsor to the site!...and a cop! LOL

For gosh sakes, my boat was featured in their mag. The least they can do as give me a get out of jail free card!

I like the popcorn better, shush with the cop stuff, want to sell a boat this year!!!! LOL :)hand

Attachments

·
Banned
16 Posts

I like the popcorn better, shush with the cop stuff, want to sell a boat this year!!!! LOL :)hand
LOL! Thanks!

I'm digging the new keg stands! Once I'm done working on the river house and can actually go up to have fun... I think Ill be ordering one! Can you make a smaller version for a pony keg?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.