Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some friends e-mail me they saw this bad-ass revue on Robert Palmer's music in an off strip place in Vegas.They said there were several Hotties that looked exactly like tho ones in his video "Addicted To love" I had not seen or heard it in years so went to Youtube and I forgot how HOT those chicks were,slicked back hair,red lipstick,black almost see through tops. He was pushing it back then:))THumbsUp

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
I had some friends e-mail me they saw this bad-ass revue on Robert Palmer's music in an off strip place in Vegas.They said there were several Hotties that looked exactly like tho ones in his video "Addicted To love" I had not seen or heard it in years so went to Youtube and I forgot how HOT those chicks were,slicked back hair,red lipstick,black almost see through tops. He was pushing it back then:))THumbsUp
...A good friend of mine wrote Robert Palmers big hit "Bad Case of Loving You",...Moon Martin... ...Although he sold most of his publishing rights to Sony Music he still gets something every time the song is played...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts