Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been said before, but I wanted to thank Darrell (Shadow) for his professionalism and taking care of my wifes Expedition today. I usually attemted to time her Expeditions services with Darrell at Bradley Ford, but now that he has his own business (Robinson Automotive) I will definitely time the services when I'm in town. Congratulations and best of luck with your new business - I'm sure you will do just fine.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I know its been said before, but I wanted to thank Darrell (Shadow) for his professionalism and taking care of my wifes Expedition today. I usually attemted to time her Expeditions services with Darrell at Bradley Ford, but now that he has his own business (Robinson Automotive) I will definitely time the services when I'm in town. Congratulations and best of luck with your new business - I'm sure you will do just fine.

Thanks Ruben and i look forward to doing your services in the future.:)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Darrel, we will be in town sunday morning..Going to see Pablo monday morning...you got time to drink on sunday? Redneck (Kenny) yes I will be calling.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
I agree this guy is great. He fixed my Jeep and then helped my father in law with his motorhome for no charge! He is very techinical and hard working.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Great seeing you and the family again and continued success on the business... ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Darrel Robinson "You Rock Brother !!.." And hey, Take it easy on Eddie when you mount up at the bar today, I'll be expecting clear vision from him tomorrow when he comes by to see the New "32' Insane Cat !!..

Let me know where you're gonna be maybe I'll come rally with you guys ...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
He took great care of me also on a Sunday no less.He has a great new shop in town and hopefully his good service and word of mouth will help build his client base.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts