Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retrial,Give Me a Break!! Holder and the POS DOJ is retrying him for lying under oath.Look in the mirror and maybe at your Boss.This is a total waste of money,is BoBo trying to keep the three ring circus going to divert attention from his disgrace of a Presidency?:))ThumbsDwn

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
You have to keep all three rings going at once to keep people occupied..... So they won't start asking questions about "Fast and Furious", etc.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, like spell check can check NAMES. Dumpchit. (spellcheck that!)

Everytime I spell check your user name it comes back Shoeman. I put in shithead, and hit corrects it to Shueman. Go figure.

LOL!!:))THumbsUp He is a hater and a Lib,so go figure!! The Sad thing is he is associated with Eliminator Boats and that is very disgusting.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
LOL!!:))THumbsUp He is a hater and a Lib,so go figure!! The Sad thing is he is associated with Eliminator Boats and that is very disgusting.:))ThumbsDwn
:wtf:
Not associated with Eliiminator in any way for over 3 years....but your screen name and idiot behavior on PB is an INSULT to their quality product...:|err

Jerk

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wtf:
Not associated with Eliiminator in any way for over 3 years....but your screen name and idiot behavior on PB is an INSULT to their quality product...:|err

Jerk
Well,thank God for that!! I hope Bob would never let you be be associated with that wonderful Company in any way shape or form.
Now as to your feelings on my behavior on here,I understand the Libs as you just can not handle the truth.You only have rude insults and trash to talk.

It is bobo and holder who attempt to keep the Circus going to distract from their pitiful job performance.

BTW,I did NOT use Spell Check and relied on my education and memory. Did I pass to your standards?

FYI,if you think I am not good now,just wait as this election progresses.I am going to beat you disgrace for a leader like a Red Headed Step Child!!

Do you need a hankie!!:confused:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
His last name is CLEMENS ... don't you EVER spellcheck ANYTHING...
Kind of funny when being so critical of someone's spelling, but nothing at all about how poor a job your Kenyan is doing running the country. Well I guess he is doing a good job of running it somewhere, like into the ground, off a cliff, etc. :no:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts