Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
415 M3
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs. Gunslinger got a new boat today. This thing was for sale on craigs list and a board member put it up in boat spam. I finally called the owner who lives about two minutes from me and decided to take a look. I liked what I saw and picked it up for a good price. Boat still has the original carpet and interior which is pretty amazing since its a 1976. There is not too much that has been changed on the boat from stock. Hull is in amazing condition as well as the trailer for such an old boat. I've looked at alot of boats and what everyone says about the quality glass work on the Rogers hulls is true. I think even the scoop is the original Rogers circle race deal. The wood is still perfect throught the hull. The interior is still in great shape. The carpet is still in great shape. The bottom shows no sign of ever being in rocks or otherwise. Not a single extra hole drilled anywhere.I dig this thing. Kinda funny, when I crawled up under the bow to inspect it, the original life vests from back in the 70's were still there. The seller told me he had people blowin up his phone but not one ever showed up to see it in person.

Attachments

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Where did you pick it up at? What city?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts