Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be selling these shirts very soon to fans of the Rogers Custom Boats page that I moderate on facebook. I just wanted to post something here for those members who are not on facebook or those who are unaware of the fan page. If all goes as planned, the shirts should be available shortly after 12/08 The shirts will be available in white. Sizes S-XL will be available at a cost of $25.00 and XXL and beyond are $2.00 more. These prices include s/h & the 3% paypal fee that I will be charged on each transaction. These will be high quality shirts. The design closely resembles that of the shirt that was available back in the day. I have worked very hard to improve on the original design. PM me if you're interested. If I can't sell at least 50 shirts, I cannot place an order.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far. I will be meeting with the silk screener today about possibly offering a shirt in other than white. Several have stated they would like to see either gray or black. I will keep everyone posted.

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far. I will be meeting with the silk screener today about possibly offering a shirt in other than white. Several have stated they would like to see either gray or black. I will keep everyone posted.
two extralarge in black =please=if not black white will be fine

pm me with your address and i will mail you $$$$$

thanks doug

·
Registered
385 Posts
very nice looking shirt. if it isnt against forum rules, could you please post a link to the facebook page as well? if not i understand

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update!!!

I got the shirts yesterday. My wife started shipping shirts out today. We have a 1 year old and Christmas time is hectic. We are doing our best to get everyone their shirts soon so please bare with us. For those of you that bought shirts, thank you. If anyone is interested in shirts, we have some extras. Please email my wife at [email protected] as she is handling all the orders for me.

Attachments

·
Steve
402 Posts
Right back at you Randy. Have a Merry X-Mas bro.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to all of you that have gotten shirts so far and posted positive comments. I really appreciate it. Glad to see that the effort involved paid off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts