Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone can go and bring any boat you want. No I have been to wheeler in about 3 weeks. Are you sure the ramp will be gone next week? I will have to make some calls on that. I was told we would have it untill the end of summer.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Anyone can go and bring any boat you want. No I have been to wheeler in about 3 weeks. Are you sure the ramp will be gone next week? I will have to make some calls on that. I was told we would have it untill the end of summer.
No way, i watched them work on fri and sat while hanging out in the water, they are moving FAST, i also talked to one of the bridge guys who was taking measurements on the wheeler side, he said in 2 weeks they will be all the way across the river, that was 1 week ago.:mad:

Park owner Charlie is supposedly going to take down a couple of the wood post and make a temp ramp on the other side of the beach. I dont want to thread jack but here is a photo of last week. 1/3 of the way across, the week before this photo was taken they were not even in the water yet!

Blender.

Attachments

·
The Rogers Is Back!
347 Posts
let me know a date, if i still have my boat by the date ill try to cruise up for it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts