Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
I thought a bought gettin it last time it was on ebay and didnt sell, but its an 18 hr drive one way. It a had a $1600.00 starting bid last time.

·
Registered
166 Posts
seems like a decent deal to me. especially if its not damaged. those hulls are notorious for having stress cracks right were the rear of the saddle tanks meet the hull. roger stuffed a folded piece of carpet between them, but in time it would push on the side of the hull and crack it. also at the rear transum corners were the cap meets the hull is a common place to see cracks. look closely. although all is repairable. great hull and at a decent price. i paid $1500 for something similar (18' bonneville) 6 or7 years ago in about the same condition, but with a twin axle trailer.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
or a motor or a pump no ice chest with beer in it! there's alot missing to call that thing a boat

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Easy on the Positive influence there bud! I guess I miss-read the entire post, guess I will grab another Coors!
Meant to call Germ RED too,...but who's checking.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Easy on the Positive influence there bud! I guess I miss-read the entire post, guess I will grab another Coors!
Meant to call Germ RED too,...but who's checking.
drink one for me. call them as a i see them. hope to see ya this summer on the water..:D i think germ has takin over hj's spot..

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
What?...the most worthless post' in a one week span? lol
I thought I held that crown?...guess I will have to hunker down and get on it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts