Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Home looking for a flight to Long Beach.

Darrell! (Daryl)sp?

It was great hanging with you guys this weekend. We had a great time! You guys better show up in Long Beach!! Tell Jennifer she better join up and get a screen name on here!!

T.

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 4th year at Burley and I must say the best one yet....So goes a big thanks to you Tony, Gordy, Dave and Pat (for the skit he put on at the bar Sat night)
Anytime! You are always welcome in our pit. Maybe one day a lap in the K?:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep I feel a need for a lap in the K.....Not sure but Jennifer and Gordy talked alot and i asked her what all they were talking about she just said not to worry is was a negotiation about a K boat for me ......hmmmmmm

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep I feel a need for a lap in the K.....Not sure but Jennifer and Gordy talked alot and i asked her what all they were talking about she just said not to worry is was a negotiation about a K boat for me ......hmmmmmm
Tell her that Gordy is all washed up!! We will have you dialed for a test lap in LB!! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
All calm here cowboy..just to let you know jen didn't understand when everytime you stood up and yelled you need PFAFF power sweet tits. She asked me later why a PFAFF sewing machine would make her wooddecker go any faster.....LOL

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All calm here cowboy..just to let you know jen didn't understand when everytime you stood up and yelled you need PFAFF power sweet tits. She asked me later why a PFAFF sewing machine would make her wooddecker go any faster.....LOL
Let me tell you something sugar tits! :D

How are cousin Mike and cousin Dawn? If you guys are bored, come down to Black Lake in Olympia next weekend.:)bulb

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey tony, if the cousins show up you can show them my video of me setting the record at black lake, I'am sure theres one in the trailer.:D
will see about black lake it would be fun. i think the cousins are finally just about ready to party again they looked a lil pale sunday heehee... and for you gordy maybe you could ship some vids up here and i could sale them for ya to some hillbillies up here in spokane. of course keep that one you have in your front pocket(in case of a video emergency).....:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.