Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRITNEY SPEARS I do not care what your opinion of music or life,she is SMOKING HOT and good for her paid her dues and went through shit and climbed out of it.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Sorry, she's as nice as any other gal, but she's no nicer than any babe you see in Smith's on a big summer weekend. And she has way too much baggage...

·
6,873 Posts
Sorry, she's as nice as any other gal, but she's no nicer than any babe you see in Smith's on a big summer weekend. And she has way too much baggage...

You forgot one thing....
AND SHE HAS WAY TOO MUCH MONEY.....
Hell I will spend it with her

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Killer

You forgot one thing....
You know how to post them,help me out.

The ones in Smiths I see are not like this ?

any way Kiler since after Thanksgiving it is O.K.? to wish you and family Merry Christmas

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
You forgot one thing....
OK, you got me there... but then again, what do you have to do to get access to the dinero?

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
The ones in Smiths I see are not like this ?
Maybe you aren't going at the right time? Not all are all that hot, but there are lots of sweet babes out there..... saw several at the WalMart in Yuma today.....

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wal- Mart

Maybe you aren't going at the right time? Not all are all that hot, but there are lots of sweet babes out there..... saw several at the WalMart in Yuma today.....
I guess never thought to check out Wal-Mart:)hand

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Yea, I'm with kilr on this one. I'd jump on that grenade, trap her with a pregnancy, and get paid.......Uh, I mean my child would be taken care of! :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
BRITNEY SPEARS I do not care what your opinion of music or life,she is SMOKING HOT and good for her paid her dues and went through shit and climbed out of it.
She's a f*ckin' train wreck and certifiably crazy in the head. All the make-up can make her do-able but she's just not that hot and used up like a $2 whore.

I knew two high up body guards with her. You should hear the freakin' stories. The tabloids only covered half of it.

She actually wanted to "rent out" my Cig to go run around. I opted out.

It's only a matter of time before she de-rails again.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
She can't sing a lick and at her best, she is no better looking, or at dancing, than any other JV HS cheerleader.:)coffee

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
a train wreck I would love to be a passenger in.

She's a f*ckin' train wreck and certifiably crazy in the head. All the make-up can make her do-able but she's just not that hot and used up like a $2 whore.

I knew two high up body guards with her. You should hear the freakin' stories. The tabloids only covered half of it.

She actually wanted to "rent out" my Cig to go run around. I opted out.

It's only a matter of time before she de-rails again.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,095 Posts
Do I need to do everything: ;)

Sleeper CP :p

Big Inch Ford Lover :D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
The term "stick it in and break it off....." seems fitting here.

Brian

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts