Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of renting a cabin at Lakeside Inn during the week. I know the lake is small but figure weekdays might be OK for cruising... appreciate any info on lake or Lakeside Inn... Thanks, Steve

· Angry American
2,968 Posts
Hey Steve,
Sorry we missed you at Shasta but I didn't get your pm until we got home. We also ended up having to leave a day earlier than what we originally planned.
I don't know anything about Lakeside Inn but we have made a few trips to Rollins in the past. During the week is usually great but it can get busy in the evenings. Here's a link to some info and pictures of one of our trips to Rollins-
http://www.laidbackboaters.com/id27.htm

and yes, the pics were taken during the week.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shasta Connect

Hi Steve: WE were able to hook up with Jim and his family. Maybe we can try again sometime... thanks for Rollins info, I will be meeting a friend from the area so will probably make the trip - any chance you could get away during the week?????

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Timing

Steve: Haven't picked the dates yet. Probably will be in August. This month is going fast. I think I have your cell number, I will call when we decide on dates. Will probably be a Monday-Thursday thing...

· Registered
19 Posts
Have spent the last six years at Lakeside inn the first week in August. Will be there this year. Nice place, has a great swimming pool to keeps kids busy. Tough walk down to the boat if you anchor in the cove. Lake to yourself unitl about 3:30 then there are a few more boats but no to bad. It is a small lake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.