Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of renting a cabin at Lakeside Inn during the week. I know the lake is small but figure weekdays might be OK for cruising... appreciate any info on lake or Lakeside Inn... Thanks, Steve

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Hey Steve,
Sorry we missed you at Shasta but I didn't get your pm until we got home. We also ended up having to leave a day earlier than what we originally planned.
I don't know anything about Lakeside Inn but we have made a few trips to Rollins in the past. During the week is usually great but it can get busy in the evenings. Here's a link to some info and pictures of one of our trips to Rollins-
http://www.laidbackboaters.com/id27.htm

and yes, the pics were taken during the week.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shasta Connect

Hi Steve: WE were able to hook up with Jim and his family. Maybe we can try again sometime... thanks for Rollins info, I will be meeting a friend from the area so will probably make the trip - any chance you could get away during the week?????

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
when is the time frame you're heading to Rollins? This month is pretty taken up with work, 4H Camp and then the Tower Park thing on the last weekend.
If you're still in the area, you ought to join us at Tower Park, lots of fun.
July 31-Aug 1.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Timing

Steve: Haven't picked the dates yet. Probably will be in August. This month is going fast. I think I have your cell number, I will call when we decide on dates. Will probably be a Monday-Thursday thing...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have spent the last six years at Lakeside inn the first week in August. Will be there this year. Nice place, has a great swimming pool to keeps kids busy. Tough walk down to the boat if you anchor in the cove. Lake to yourself unitl about 3:30 then there are a few more boats but no to bad. It is a small lake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts