Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been discussed already but some sources are indicating that Romney may pick Condoleza Rice as his VP running mate. I think this is a fantastic choice and they would be so unbeatable in the election. I have always liked her and she has the background and knowledge to do the job for sure. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
No way! I think she is too ethical and wouldn't accept if offered.....It was bad enough for her working in the Bush / Chaney Administration... Romney and his Robber Baron administration would be insufferable for her.

Hey! Palin and Romney would be a good fit. :lmao1:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Not sure if this has been discussed already but some sources are indicating that Romney may pick Condoleza Rice as his VP running mate. I think this is a fantastic choice and they would be so unbeatable in the election. I have always liked her and she has the background and knowledge to do the job for sure. What do you guys think?

I hope so, I really like Condoleza. The only thing that worries me is the congress hearings about the information on weapons of mass destruction. I personally think she did really well, but people like Z may dispute this and MSNBC and CNN will probably chop the video up showing things differently.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Some may argue, but I consider her one of the sharpest on the hill.
In fact, she may be wasted on VP.
BUT, THAT is a full blown A ticket and absolutely removes a tton of BS from the lefty rehtorical arsenal.
I would vote that in a second.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I hope so, I really like Condoleza. The only thing that worries me is the congress hearings about the information on weapons of mass destruction. I personally think she did really well, but people like Z may dispute this and MSNBC and CNN will probably chop the video up showing things differently.
Really, you think MSCCCP would do that?? (Said in sarcasm)

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some may argue, but I consider her one of the sharpest on the hill.
In fact, she may be wasted on VP.
BUT, THAT is a full blown A ticket and absolutely removes a tton of BS from the lefty rehtorical arsenal.
I would vote that in a second.

Sure would force O try and counter with Hillary and dump Biden. I think Rice would be an excellent choice and very hard for the left to attack.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I think Rice would be a good choice. A very intelligent lady. My choice is Rubio, a true conservative, and he could very well be next in line after Romney. Just looking ahead.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I would love to watch Christie in a debate with Biden or Obama for that matter). I can just see it now, "With all due respect Mr. Vice President (or Mr. President), but that is pure unadulterated bullshit!!"

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I would love to watch Christie in a debate with Biden or Obama for that matter). I can just see it now, "With all due respect Mr. Vice President (or Mr. President), but that is pure unadulterated bullshit!!"

I wonder how many twinkie breaks would he need to get through the debate :D

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I wonder how many twinkie breaks would he need to get through the debate :D
Who cares. He'd have to wait until Biden or Obama got through crying anyways.

Funny how he's got New Jersey on a path to right itself. And then all you clowns that wouldn't know how to balance your checkbook want to slam him. It sure isn't by stealing from those who are successful.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Condoleza Rice

Personally, she seems brighter than my brother, who is a mensa member. But what does she believe? I've never heard her state where she stands. Lover or not, Sara Palin said, "Drill, baby, drill." I love her for this statement. Condoleza has never really said where she stands. She worked for BUSH but???

I push for Marco Rubio for VP.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Another righitie saint slammed!!! That is funnier than shit!!!!! Fat bastard.. LMFAO.. hil:) Hey welcome to the PRF funhouse jvanhorn :))THumbsUp
Only trouble is I lean waaaaay right of center. I am just always down with a joke at someone elses expense

·
Registered
154 Posts
Personally, she seems brighter than my brother, who is a mensa member. But what does she believe? I've never heard her state where she stands. Lover or not, Sara Palin said, "Drill, baby, drill." I love her for this statement. Condoleza has never really said where she stands. She worked for BUSH but???

I push for Marco Rubio for VP.
I feel the same way with C R, I have never heard much from her. I just like the fact that A LOT of voters follow and support her. She is in the lead by means of bring the most votes to the table for a GOP VP I believe

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Last election I was saying to anybody who would listen that we should have nominated Condoleza Rice for President. This would have countered all the racial angles of Obama. She has the pedigree both politically and academically and being a women we could have killed two birds with one vote, first black and first woman president all in one. She has more practical experience right now to be CIC than Obama will ever have.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts