Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know why you righties hate Obama and love Romney so much. They are like peas in a pod on most issues ????? They are twin puppets only difference is their color. This should dismay you true conservatives

Best to sit down before you watch this video................................................

Romney Obama the Same | Libertarian News

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Are you squirming in your pants so much that you don't know what angle to attack Romney in? Seems you have tried every one just in the past few days.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you squirming in your pants so much that you don't know what angle to attack Romney in? Seems you have tried every one just in the past few days.

It's not an attack....It is a comparison of recorded positions the two have stated on serious issues......Even Fox News sole honest comentator, Judge Napalantano, said there wasn't a dimes worth of difference between them.....I guess Icy you are just one of those people who do not like to face facts. :dunno:.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
It's not an attack....It is a comparison of recorded positions the two have stated on serious issues......Even Fox News sole honest comentator, Judge Napalantano, said there wasn't a dimes worth of difference between them.....I guess Icy you are just one of those people who do not like to face facts. :dunno:.

just in case you haven't figured this out on your own, we (righties) will settle for just about anyone except zero. that means you can stop the desperate comparisons of age, income, color, record, etc etc. this means we should not be hearing anything from you for a while unless you actually have something intelligent to add (doubtful)

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Romney is a Capitalist, Hussein is a Marxist. How is that two peas in a pod?
I take it you mean the "redistributing of wealth" issue? Taxation is redistribution of wealth to benifit all in general. So If Romey wins he will stop all taxation ? If not then he is as much a 'Marxist" as Obama. :lmao1:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I don't know why you righties hate Obama and love Romney so much. They are like peas in a pod on most issues ????? They are twin puppets only difference is their color. This should dismay you true conservatives

Best to sit down before you watch this video................................................

Romney Obama the Same | Libertarian News
Zombie you allready said you like Johnson and theres no dought Zero plan is taking us to the cleaners,Any body but Obumer 2012.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
He is squirming in his pants because he has a fresh steaming pile in there with him....Every time he goes after Romney he is rebuffed and rebuked at each and every turn....Seems 'ol Zombie just can't get a break around here. Zombie has taken up the position of "Drive-by" attacker. A hit-run poster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts