Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
i was skeptical of the colors at first, but in person this thing looks really nice. they did a really nice job on it.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I have the old Smokin N Strokin Placecraft and love it, I agree that is a good lookin boat!!
You would probably remember the " gotta go" 84 fuel jet placecraft. I bought it last year in fort worth, tx and let Tom P. of havasu totally redesign it and from it came the newest mold. He just laid up the second boat which is mine. It is curing in the mold now. First one was the black one he did couple weeks ago. Lots of changes. Killer looking boats.

·
Registered
155 Posts
you would probably remember the " gotta go" 84 fuel jet placecraft. I bought it last year in fort worth, tx and let tom p. Of havasu totally redesign it and from it came the newest mold. He just laid up the second boat which is mine. It is curing in the mold now. First one was the black one he did couple weeks ago. Lots of changes. Killer looking boats.
this boat came from ron bakers mold @ jetboatstore.com

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Which mold is it?
The one that Frank had made or the First one with out the pod?
ron has several molds, and got this one a little over a year ago. it's the same mold that fuelinmyveins white/red pc came out of, racerJ's boat came out of, the black/silver pc, and so on.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I was also spectacle about the color UNTIL I saw in person this past weekend and it looks AWESOME! Ron is also a great guy! Wish him all the best.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts