Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is directed at a about 16 different people. Ron and I had a list of people that owed him, and he had a list of people that owed me. We called it the black list. Just because Ron has passed ,does not give you the right to stiff his family. I am also aware of a few people that pulled last minute charge backs on purchases with parts, knowing that Ron had just passed. This is total bullshit, and I am here to warn you that you will not get away with this, as I have these invoices. Rons accounts are seized as of now, and you can make good on this by calling me, and I will get his parents paid. Here is your warning to get YOUR BILLS PAID, or I will post your name up and let everyone know what kind of business you do.
Second, I dont want to here that bullshit that Ron was going to let you try a part or a prop, because we had a strict policy on Not allowing anyone try a new prop.
This list consists of fuel racers to lake racers, eventually you will cross my path, and when you do, it will be very embarrassing for you. please take care of your business or return your parts to me ASAP. I was in a partnership with RB on many products, and have more knoweledge on these aspects then you might know. Please do not get into a typing match with me. you can call me @ my shop after 5 pm and take care of this. Joe [email protected] 707 864-0332.
On a positive note, all of the parts that RB built will soon be availiable to you again, at a So Cal location, as well as my shop in Nor Cal.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i cant believe you would even have to post such business , i hope my good credit will carry on into future ventures with RB (BD)OR (PCM) at the risk of being a total dickbag , PAY YO BILLS !

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Wow Joe... Probably the lowest thing I've heard all year. Cannot believe people would pull/stop payment. Pretty sad!!! You should post those guys just because I would nor my oldman do business with them!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Any Texans in that group?

If there are any Texans in that group I would happily go collect either parts or cash for ya'll. I say go ahead and post the listing of folks and the parts, plus monies owed. This is total bullshit. Seems like some folks really show their true colors when someone passes away.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Joe, I've been in business a long time. Bottom line is, if someone aint' gonna pay you when your alive, they damn sure not gonna pay you after you've passed. They are theives and need to be treated as such. You might as well start whatever collection process you use right now. Best of luck to you.

·
Loose Nut on the Wheel
426 Posts
I am one of those 16 people and feel like shit about it, and that was before he passed this year. Best I can remember it was $107 and change for a v-drive gasket kit and spacer. I asked Ron when he sent me the parts if I could pay with a card and he said,"don't worry about it, just send me a check" and with everything going on, I never got around to it.

Joe, if you can take a card or paypal, let me know. If not please send me your address and let me try to make it right.

Michael Lone
144 Bellweather Drive
Duncan, SC29334

864-561-9695

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cool

I am one of those 16 people and feel like shit about it, and that was before he passed this year. Best I can remember it was $107 and change for a v-drive gasket kit and spacer. I asked Ron when he sent me the parts if I could pay with a card and he said,"don't worry about it, just send me a check" and with everything going on, I never got around to it.

Joe, if you can take a card or paypal, let me know. If not please send me your address and let me try to make it right.

Michael Lone
144 Bellweather Drive
Duncan, SC29334

864-561-9695
Awesome to see someone step up! Grats for that!

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
People never cease to amaze me at not having any morals,integrity or HONOR !!!!!!!

How could anybody live with themselfs everyday being a Lying-CHEAT to people that go out of
there WAY TO HELP OTHERS!!!!!

I say post the names JOE they have no integrity! ! !

Life is about making choices they made theres ! ! !

Im glad somebody has RONS[R.I.P.] back ! ! !

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
KARMA is a mean bitch. :(
Only when you're an asshole. When you're a good person, karma can be pretty damn cool.

In case you're having second thoughts about publicly posting, Joe (and I doubt that you are), know that you did the right thing; you're ethics are in the right place while the ethics of most of the others in question are not.

LO

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

Michael Lone
144 Bellweather Drive
Duncan, SC29334

864-561-9695
:))THumbsUp It's always the right time to do the right thing... Good Job!!! :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
141 Posts
Joe this is very sad to hear we the boating community is small and tight. The peaple that have made this poor choice will be noticed and others will not be so willing to help them. I feel bad for Ron's family it's hard enough to lose some one but it is tougher to lose your child I'm sure Ron's parents are having a hard enough time with this only to be kicked where it counts by people that don't want to do the right thing. They should put themselve in Ron's parents shoes and feel the added pain and stress its hard enough in this world to make it with out people trying to get a head on some ones passing. Again Joe I'm sorry to hear this please let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Joe- put a time limit on it then post the bastards...Ron was straight forward with me and I was back to him I know I am not on the list I would give them a very short window to clear their names....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts