Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has about 10 passes on it. Always wrapped while in tow! 1" Shaft. ITs the same prop size that the Blinger has. Cost $1600 new will let go for $900 firm.
408-857-3888

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Prop is still for sale please call Raymond at (650) 642- 6324 . This is a bad ass
prop with limited use and is priced right!! Come on all you short armed focks,
what you all got fish hooks in your pockets it goes in but doesn't come out:D

·
Registered
529 Posts
I won't need it to get around you boy! Get ready its comin.
Dont be so sure of your self there BOY!!!!! Not even worried about you!!! Hope you will be ready when I show up in BAKO and take all of shelfos money in the 8.0 deal!!!! Oh and I dont need no stinkin blower motor!!! Real men do it N/A!!!!!!!!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Dont be so sure of your self there BOY!!!!! Not even worried about you!!! Hope you will be ready when I show up in BAKO and take all of shelfos money in the 8.0 deal!!!! Oh and I dont need no stinkin blower motor!!! Real men do it N/A!!!!!!!!
Nice, thats cool I hope you win the 8.0 deal i'll be in the 7.70 bracket with the real men. My N/A boat is going together as we speak!!! It's called chupacabra and it's coming be ready it's no fockin joke. I'll be walking canyons all day!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice, thats cool I hope you win the 8.0 deal i'll be in the 7.70 bracket with the real men. My N/A boat is going together as we speak!!! It's called chupacabra and it's coming be ready it's no fockin joke. I'll be walking canyons all day!
That hondo wont be walking on any canyon out there with a N/A motor. And I plan on being in the 7.70 bracket as well with a SINGLE carb!!!!!!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I have a hondo with a blower motor and a cole that will sport a N/A deal.
I hope they will both go 7.70 and they will if I can drive it there.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I bought the cole a few months ago, it looks like shit I hope it will be fast;)
I have this crazy feeling that the cole will run with the BEST of them !!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
There might be some pics on DRAGBOATS under boat name rods to spare it's just an old junker cole. With some work it should amke a good 9.0 boat.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Have you ever ran any sort of low 8 second pass in your life time? Please elaborate?

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Has about 10 passes on it. Always wrapped while in tow! 1" Shaft. ITs the same prop size that the Blinger has. Cost $1600 new will let go for $900 firm.
408-857-3888
What's the size?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts