Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Looks like Paul is being cornered into running as a 3rd party candidate. So glad that my Republican brothers are doing all they can to re elect Obama

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like Paul is being cornered into running as a 3rd party candidate. So glad that my Republican brothers are doing all they can to re elect Obama

Yep! Paul going third party would put the final nail in the Republican party's chances of Newt or Gingerich beating Obama....Paul has and will gain a lot of support. I'm one to vote for him for sure! A Hunstman and Paul third party ticket would be a powerful altenative to the screwed up status quo. :))THumbsUp

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Yet another reason to support Ron Paul!!

See below and read the comments :))THumbsUp

Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum
Well, I guess we can safely conlude that gn7 will cease to support Ron Paul after this recent news.

I do think Israel could take care of themselves if attacked by Iran, and I would be willing to bet Iran is aware of that also. I think Ron Paul is one of the few people in Washington that hasn't been bought and paid for and I can apprciate his ability to think outside of the box. I agree with him on many things like why are we defending the border of Afghanistan but not defending the US border? But he does have some really crackpot ideas including dismantaling the Fed. Because he does hold some really radical positions, I think there is no way that he could ever win a general election, even if he does win the nomination. I think QJ is right, and Paul could very well play the roll of Ross Perot and take votes away from the GOP candidate. IMO there are worse things than four more years of hope and change.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I guess we can safely conlude that gn7 will cease to support Ron Paul after this recent news.

I do think Israel could take care of themselves if attacked by Iran, and I would be willing to bet Iran is aware of that also. I think Ron Paul is one of the few people in Washington that hasn't been bought and paid for and I can apprciate his ability to think outside of the box. I agree with him on many things like why are we defending the border of Afghanistan but not defending the US border? But he does have some really crackpot ideas including dismantaling the Fed. Because he does hold some really radical positions, I think there is no way that he could ever win a general election, even if he does win the nomination. I think QJ is right, and Paul could very well play the roll of Ross Perot and take votes away from the GOP candidate. IMO there are worse things than four more years of hope and change.

Ram, I'm not on board with all of Paul's ideas either....However, I'm totally fed up with the status quo of the corrupted dullard tweedle dee and tweedle dum Republicans and Democrats...

Observing how the Republican nonination process is going, I also agree with your last sentence.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I can't wait to go to the gold standard...

Wonder what moon or planet were going to get all the gold from to back up all the wealth of the US/World...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts