Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Wow! and he said these things back in 2002?

Ron Paul is a true and wise American constitutional patriot. Unfortunately there is no place for such a man in corporate fascist run Amerika. His ideas do not feed the trillion dollar military industrial, banking, and Israeli interests. Too bad the Tea Party turned out be a phony shell operation. So now we will get Romney or Obama again... Big fucking whoop ! Nothing will change except for the individual swine faces making noise and sucking up oxygen on the nightly news.
America has died. Korporate Amerika is who we have become.
Our government by "We the people" is a quaint idea that is no longer applicable to modern needs as determined by our corporate and elite masters. :))ThumbsDwn

Thanks should be given to Ron Paul for trying to make things right again :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! and he said these things back in 2002?

Ron Paul is a true and wise American constitutional patriot. Unfortunately there is no place for such a man in corporate fascist run Amerika. His ideas do not feed the trillion dollar military industrial, banking, and Israeli interests. Too bad the Tea Party turned out be a phony shell operation. So now we will get Romney or Obama again... Big fucking whoop ! Nothing will change except for the individual swine faces making noise and sucking up oxygen on the nightly news.
America has died. Korporate Amerika is who we have become.
Our government by "We the people" is a quaint idea that is no longer applicable to modern needs as determined by our corporate and elite masters. :))ThumbsDwn

Thanks should be given to Ron Paul for trying to make things right again :))THumbsUp

What I want to know, Is why isn't this front page news? Instead networks waste time talking about some dead black kid, if women should be allowed to golf and what nightclub Snookie went to last night.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Ron Paul certainly has been proved right on multiple counts. I voted for him in the 08 primaries. Too bad the media cooperates with the establishment in portraying him as a loonytoon.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
No one should be surprised at him being right. Hes been right most of his career.

Hes right about the Fed needing auditing and actual oversight as well.

There are a few things that hes not spot on about, but only few of them.

If he ever gets the big office the media antics and the american military industrial complex will get shut down pretty quick (as they should be)

UD

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Of course he was right then and he right now,but america has not gone down far enough yet to see it.Paul was way out front on this and now his time has past but his son Rand may be hitting his stride when we need him the most

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You are aware Ron Paul wants all foreign military bases closed, correct? Can you explain how this would help America? My military family members will gladly give you an earful of how this will NOT work for America.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
You are aware Ron Paul wants all foreign military bases closed, correct? Can you explain how this would help America? My military family members will gladly give you an earful of how this will NOT work for America.

:))THumbsUp,These people read,hear what they want to.:)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Closing these unnecessary left over WW2 bases would be a huge economic benefit to America. We are going bankrupt trying to maintain a hollow empire! No other nation has this preoccupation with corporate money making military bases. BTW, In a real war with Russia or China they would all be incinerated instantly. You must like for us to be perceived as a bully nation and a joke in most other nations view. We need to mind our own business for a change.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Please, show where this is.
From his own mouth in almost every one of the debates. He wants no troops beyond our borders and "doesn't want to be the world's policeman any more." His own words. Europe sure is glad we set up bases abroad and defeated Hitler, I'm told and the cold war didn't get settled without a shot fired because our military was weak like RP wants.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

Actually I think he was a bit more selective than "all."

His point was one I agree with in that its time for Europe to stand on their own.

We dont need to pay for Nato (europe) to defend itself against "the communist threat" - Especially while they are subsidizing their industries to steal american Jobs. (EADS)

How is paying for the defense of Europe working for America?

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Actually I think he was a bit more selective than "all."

His point was one I agree with in that its time for Europe to stand on their own.

We dont need to pay for Nato (europe) to defend itself against "the communist threat" - Especially while they are subsidizing their industries to steal american Jobs. (EADS)

How is paying for the defense of Europe working for America?

Uncle Dave
I agree do we really need NATO, just another org for the US to fund so that Russia the supposed enemy can join.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Who here thinks Ron Paul could actually shut done all the milatary bases even if he wanted to?

Seems you are agreeing that the military industrial cabals really run American policy. You are corrrect. However, If the American people were behind a man like Paul, WE THE PEOPLE would be running America and WE THE PEOPLE could shut down foreign bases! It is way past time to put out the warmonger fat cats making billions with military based eveywhere as is the case now with Obama or will be with Romney.

Do you really like the military / corporate interests running and bankrupting American policy for profits ?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Seems you are agreeing that the military industrial cabals really run American policy. You are corrrect. However, If the American people were behind a man like Paul, WE THE PEOPLE would be running America and WE THE PEOPLE could shut down foreign bases! It is way past time to put out the warmonger fat cats making billions with military based eveywhere as is the case now with Obama or will be with Romney.

Do you really like the military / corporate interests running and bankrupting American policy for profits ?
Well I don't know about all that,but I have noticed that its very hard for any one person to change the direction of this country.in any radical and lasting way.If the people don,t want it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Closing these unnecessary left over WW2 bases would be a huge economic benefit to America. We are going bankrupt trying to maintain a hollow empire!
We are going broke because of welfare and all the other social freebies which are given to primarily those who do not want to work. Expansion of unemployment was the biggest joke from Obama, well almost...he had so many! Had he spent all the money he just gave away to unemployment to create jobs through strengthening our infrastructure or other means of job creation he would have strengthened our country and its infrastructure. When you just give money to unemployment you make your citizens lazy and want to just sit at home and possibly eventually look towards going on welfare themselves after the benefits run out. During the Depression, FDR literally created jobs where workers were hired to dig ditches and fill them back up. No one wants to dig ditches, but it allows people to work and have the drive to do something with themselves beyond digging ditches.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
We arent going broke. We are broke.

We have trillions in debt and we spend more than we take in. (the last group of trillions was supposed to "buy us out" of a recession- it isn't working, or I should say isn't working as well as the REagan method especially after reading the last employment report.

Welfare, and entitlement programs is one reason, an over-bloated military is another.

If I had to choose where Id cut first its entitlements, then military - but I'd be VERY careful about military cutting but would start with NATO.

There is no reason why we need bases in europe- the europeans will always be there when they need us.

Given we spend waaaay more than everyone else on military spending- I think we could get by spending a little less and making the freeloaders pay for their own "protection".

UD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts