Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so did any one catch the auction hunters on tv last nite?
they found a miniboat in one of the storage lockers.. the scene featured our own ross as the guy with the info on the addictor boat and also as he haggered on price.

pretty cool

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
so did any one catch the auction hunters on tv last nite?
they found a miniboat in one of the storage lockers.. the scene featured our own ross as the guy with the info on the addictor boat and also as he haggered on price.

pretty cool
I changed the channel when he came on... There was a bitchen info commercial about sharpening sissors & reusing old paper towels... I got a free t-shirt when I called in...:coffee-n-news:

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I changed the channel when he came on... There was a bitchen info commercial about sharpening sissors & reusing old paper towels... I got a free t-shirt when I called in...:coffee-n-news:
I was watching it too until some Gay ass Lindora commercial came on with some hairy knuckled Yak puke screaming "We did It" :)coffee:)coffee

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
I was watching it too until some Gay ass Lindora commercial came on with some hairy knuckled Yak puke screaming "We did It" :)coffee:)coffee
I saw the same commercial! That was one handsome dude!:)grn I thought it was the Rock with long hair!:hmmm:

Did you get a chance to catch the "I survived" show afterwards... They had a burned victom & some tool that almost drowed while touching himself...:punch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.