Performance Boats Forum banner

Rough enough for ya????

Tags
rough
6K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  RogerThat99 
#1 ·
just a pic for you guys that always say oh it doesn't get that rough at LOTO!!!!! leaving the shootout

Water Wave Water resources Sea Wind wave

See less See more
#5 ·
We call that Tuesday around here.

#11 ·
Not sure of the deepest water but it's over 150' in many parts of the main channel... AND over 75 miles in length on the main channel of the lake with several 10-15 mile long spurs... AND this is a medium size lake in surface area relative to TableRock...

It's no Lake Michigan or Lake Huron but it's not a mill pond... :hmmm:

#28 ·
I'm so sorry but, watching the driver go-down (over and over) has me laughing my ass off.
All tossed around like Rag dolls, the blonde was lucky not to have lost all her teeth on the windshield...at least I hope she didn't bust up her smile :)grn :)Unsure!
Any ideas what his insurance co will do when they see this footage???

#35 · (Edited)
I was really disappointed in the choice of song but It was so funny it made up for it and my dogs are wondering what I'm laughing at...

I watched that in full screen. It appears when he got thrown, the throttles went off. When the girl in the yellow landed and got back up they were back near to full. You can see this with the huge rooster in the back as well.

Someone needs to tell this guy how to throttle and that he can steer when going over wakes to help point the boat.

#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.