Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Does anyone remember on old HB,...Jet Hydro talking about making his Jet Hydro run like this, as he posted up this pic??? then he re-constructed the bottom of his JH and documented it on the boards?
Funny thing is, i believe his hull was a Hondo and this is a Sanger, the Sanger has a center sponson (Tip of bow-transome) and the Hondo has a center Pod (Less than half way the length of the hull) unlike the sanger,...just trying to remember how his ran compared to this pic above??
The center pod deal seems to me,... would get rather gnarley upon shut down what do you guys think??
Todd

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Does anyone remember on old HB,...Jet Hydro talking about making his Jet Hydro run like this, as he posted up this pic??? then he re-constructed the bottom of his JH and documented it on the boards?
Funny thing is, i believe his hull was a Hondo and this is a Sanger, the Sanger has a center sponson (Tip of bow-transome) and the Hondo has a center Pod (Less than half way the length of the hull) unlike the sanger,...just trying to remember how his ran compared to this pic above??
The center pod deal seems to me,... would get rather gnarley upon shut down what do you guys think??
Todd
I think the boat pictured was fast but your brother "Jet Hydro" wasn't. ;)

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Huh!...My brother..... yer too much MachoNacho, so hows the "foreveruntilitsfinished" boat project coming along?
Should be a nice deal if it ever gets finished!:D
any more pics?

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Roger Sayles (IHBA racer) has got a jet hydro that Tom Peterson put together for him. I saw him mobbin it in needles last weekend. such a weird looking thing to see a jet boat riding on the sponsons.

a wall of water was coming off the driver side sponson, all you could see was Rogers torso because the side of the boat was obscured.

He really digs the boat. i have no clue how fast it is.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I trim it so the sponsons are just touching the water.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts