Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the rubber boot 90* terminal covers, for #14 wire -battery cable size?
Thanks

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Does anyone know where to get the rubber boot 90* terminal covers, for #14 wire -battery cable size?
Thanks
Try terminal supply they have a lot of stuff

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
Randy, You can get these at most Army Surplus stores, pretty cheap too .... :happy:
Dave, he was looking for wiring supplies, not Alaskan date night accessories :shock: :)devil

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  1. Randy, You can get these at most Army Surplus stores, pretty cheap too .... :happy:
Attached Images

Dave, he was looking for wiring supplies, not Alaskan date night accessories :shock: :)devil

You guys are Killing Me.......:lmao1:..got any beavers in those?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Oops .... I suppose I shudda read more than just the thread title huh ......

Anyways Randy, for Beavers you need to go a bit North of you .... there's Ducks there too .... place called Orreygun or sumptin like that :happy:

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Like thses? When did #14 wire become battery cable size? Thats like household wire size for lights and plugs.

I think he is wanting the small black boots like on the back of a chevy alternator + wire

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Hey Randy. Check out page 270 of the Fisheries Supply catalog. They have all types for wire sizes beginning with 18 all the way up to 4/0.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like this? they are as common as spit at almost any auto store.
Dorman Conduct-Tite! 85684 - Alternator Wire Boot | O'Reilly Auto Parts
No-No
What I'm looking for is a rubber boot to cover a terminal ...like the one Bob showed us..But they come in differant sizes
like #14 thru- cabel size, for example, cover the terminals on the coil thru- terminals on the starter+ battery disconet
Many-Many boats had these when they were new so where did they come from?
I'm on a mission now..Thanks John I'll check that out
its such a clean look, plus keeps the terminal dry...Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the help,I really did find what I wanted....But it was for Aviation,Big $$$ for some cheap ass rubber Damn-its
so fuck it I raped a Merc. Out Board, and got close to what I was looking for
You know us Jet-Boaters....we have no Morals...............Deal with it:bananadance:

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts