Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I put on a droop snoot. Now i'm concerned about clearance trailering. I notice that alot of guys don't run a steering rudder. How does this work out ? I'm still learning alot about these boats. I guess the rudder really only comes into play at the dock? Removing it would fix my towing concern.Thanx

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
so I put on a droop snoot. Now i'm concerned about clearance trailering. I notice that alot of guys don't run a steering rudder. How does this work out ? I'm still learning alot about these boats. I guess the rudder really only comes into play at the dock? Removing it would fix my towing concern.Thanx

You do not need one and will learn to drive a Jet just fine without one. Good Luck

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
+1. The rudder isn't needed.
As long as your motor is running, it's not needed. If you lose power at WOT, at least with a rudder you'll have some steering.

But for the most part, everyone is correct, you really don't need it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rudders gone, Thanks. Should be a completely different ride this summer,no rudder,droop snoot, more power! can't wait:)devil

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sorry... I was to busy staring at your avatar to read your post.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know what it is about my avatar , guys just seem to get hung up :D76 rogers, 460 500hpish I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts