Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
8anned
4,041 Posts
I was floating at the turn in Avalon. Will have to download the videos tonight. Definitely not very many boats running this year.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was floating at the turn in Avalon. Will have to download the videos tonight. Definitely not very many boats running this year.
That's what I thought! When they were doing the staging laps within the harbor walls, I was thinking "well where are all the other boats then?".

I was watching the race 3 years ago on the water and there were WAY more boats back then...I suppose it's the economy! Also, hardly any sponsors this year!

·
8anned
4,041 Posts
I think we saw seven boats at the turn. Hyped up this even to some of my friends only to say "that's it?" when we were out there. It was definitely a great day for boating and a good run over to Catalina yesterday so that made it all good.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think it was 17 boats in the race.... alot of boats broke on the way over to the island..... Mike was the 1st back in his Skater.... Sean was 1st back in the V-bottom..... It was a great time...
I dig the team uniforms. ;)

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.