Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude, instead of polluting the spam section with a new thread for each part, Just put them into one thread calling it parts for sale. No body needs to scroll through a half page of various items from one seller.....

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
I crack up every time I see this (multiple single part posts). I figured out a long time ago that when you post a list of parts (with pics) that every time someone posts a question about an individual part, when you answer you are actually bumping your entire list of parts....DUH! :duh: Jocko

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not a professional boat parts seller but it does make it easier and nicer to dig through the SPAM when a part sells and it gets marked sold... so I'm ok with the individual ads....

·
Lurker
417 Posts
I'm going to be cleaning out the garage this weekend (finally), and will have a shit ton of stuff. If I posted individual ads for everything I'd probably own the first 2 paged of the forum.... Yeah, I'll keep it to just a couple of posts, sorted in a way that makes sense, hopefully.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Or heres a better idea...why doesn't everyone just spam his inbox with garbage since he doesn't seem to care of doing things like the normal guys do on here when they try and sell there stuff. At least this way he'll get annoyed when his inbox is full over and over and has to constantly weed thru all the bs to respond to pm's of potential buyers and finally get the hint :)hand

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jocko some people don't have that much intelligence on some of these forums :)hammers

I crack up every time I see this (multiple single part posts). I figured out a long time ago that when you post a list of parts (with pics) that every time someone posts a question about an individual part, when you answer you are actually bumping your entire list of parts....DUH! :duh: Jocko

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
WHO cares? Why don't you guys cut this guy some slack?

maybe he doesn't know how to do it?...... he just wants to sell some parts! GEEEZ:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Every time I post a new yellow smiley face with sun glasses, I get a kick outa knowing it is really pissing off some people on here, whos time like the split second it takes to scroll past my posts is sooo precious

I'd say from his comment he knows exactly what he's doing so why cut some slack?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Every time I post a new yellow smiley face with sun glasses, I get a kick outa knowing it is really pissing off some people on here, whos time like the split second it takes to scroll past my posts is sooo precious

I'd say from his comment he knows exactly what he's doing so why cut some slack?
Well you should hit up bent props.... He just posted 2 engines on 2 posts.....OMG... Shame on him too! Lol

Kinda petty in my book..... Are you guys the POLICE on here?
who gives a PHUCK? Oh yeah......... YOU guys! Lol:wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
The single item posts really don't bother me at all. I was merely pointing out that it's to the seller's advantage to list them all in one ad. I've had several multi-item threads in the past few years that NEVER needed a single BUMP. Stayed at or near the top for weeks with just normal Q & A posts from buyers and answers from me. Whatever........:idea: Jocko

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
The single item posts really don't bother me at all. I was merely pointing out that it's to the seller's advantage to list them all in one ad. I've had several multi-item threads in the past few years that NEVER needed a single BUMP. Stayed at or near the top for weeks with just normal Q & A posts from buyers and answers from me. Whatever........:idea: Jocko
yeah Jocko, You were actually trying to help the guy out.....:))THumbsUp
What I posted wasnt to YOU!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
ill put it to the top. I dont want anyone to miss a chance to complain about my weekly bumps.
:thumb:
Every time I post a new yellow smiley face with sun glasses, I get a kick outa knowing it is really pissing off some people on here, whos time like the split second it takes to scroll past my posts is sooo precious:partyguy:

:)hand Widowmaker
No wonder so many members have stopped posting on this site ... Great attitude runnerbottom :duh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts