Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Potential 6 boats running out of channel Islands Harbor this weekend.

42 Fountain
35 playboy Cig
38 Top Gun
38 Top gun
38 T/S Top gun
35 Playboy cig

I anyone else is interested in rolling be at the C.I. launch ramp about 10 a.m. We're leaving around 11-1130 to run up to Ventura for lunch. Nice and easy run any size boat can make.

All are welcome.

Email me if anyone needs anything.

[email protected]

·
Registered
863 Posts
What? This is Catalina practice week-end. Are you so confident you needn't practice, or have you done it already and are now resting your skiers?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What? This is Catalina practice week-end. Are you so confident you needn't practice, or have you done it already and are now resting your skiers?
:D:D No skie race for me. Mine is the pleasure boat, not a race boat;)

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Potential 6 boats running out of channel Islands Harbor this weekend.

42 Fountain
35 playboy Cig
38 Top Gun
38 Top gun
38 T/S Top gun
35 Playboy cig

I anyone else is interested in rolling be at the C.I. launch ramp about 10 a.m. We're leaving around 11-1130 to run up to Ventura for lunch. Nice and easy run any size boat can make.

All are welcome.

Email me if anyone needs anything.

[email protected]
I need a ride...:D

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
What time will you hit Ventura and where are you having lunch? I was just telling my wife we should motor down there, but we would be launching out of santa barbara, so we'd have to meet you in VTA

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need a ride...:D
I'd offer you a ride but I have 8 of us on our boat.:(

millhouse961 said:
What time will you hit Ventura and where are you having lunch? I was just telling my wife we should motor down there, but we would be launching out of santa barbara, so we'd have to meet you in VTA
We should be up in Ventura by noon. I think we're going to eat at Spinnakers seafood broiler (best fish and chips and lobster bisque soup ANYWHERE!!). Then maybe over to Brofey Bros for oyster shooters and cocktails. then maybe swing by the boat show in the C.I. harbor after.

Run down bro! Looks like the water will be nice coming down from S.B.

SAT...WIND VARIABLE 10 KT OR LESS...BECOMING SW 10 TO 15 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 2 TO 3 FT. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey it's all good. Our boat is always open to riders as long as there's room. Just have a full load tomorrow. Matter of fact, I may be pushing people off onto other boats.

By the way, I think Greg Faulkner (Bling Bling) is running down from santa barbara in the Donzi CC as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts