Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orwood for breakfast...Lighthouse, Tower, Sugar Barge...Garlic Bros....and 250 miles thru the Delta....Bring the big prop...fast bunch...:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I cant believe how quiet this nor cal section is! l):ame

If there is anyone out there....We will be at miller park doin some test and tune in a buddys Sanger flat on sunday nov 30th...Tomorrow. 11-12 ish. Anyone else want to come out and play? :)devil

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I think everyone went into hybernation. I put my Miller up in September and now have another project to work on during the winter. The Miller will get new wood, interior and paint in the spring. Now I've got a 16.5' jet hull that I can ID but will be building a SBC with high HP over the winter. I'll play with it this coming summer while I do the work on the Miller... Then they'll switch places and the 16 footer get the cosmetic work. When I get done, I may raffle one of them off and send the proceeds to help homeless veterans. Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap but good trailer for this 16 footer?

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
I cant believe how quiet this nor cal section is! l):ame

If there is anyone out there....We will be at miller park doin some test and tune in a buddys Sanger flat on sunday nov 30th...Tomorrow. 11-12 ish. Anyone else want to come out and play? :)devil
come down south a bit, I may be workin on the barge

·
Delta Breeze Owner
28 Posts
I think everyone went into hybernation. I put my Miller up in September and now have another project to work on during the winter. The Miller will get new wood, interior and paint in the spring. Now I've got a 16.5' jet hull that I can ID but will be building a SBC with high HP over the winter. I'll play with it this coming summer while I do the work on the Miller... Then they'll switch places and the 16 footer get the cosmetic work. When I get done, I may raffle one of them off and send the proceeds to help homeless veterans. Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap but good trailer for this 16 footer?
Greg AKA GAWnCA:
I've got a trailer under my Stevens that belongs to another rig.
I've got the title if your interested in looking at it I'll be in the shop later today.
Call me @ 916 348-7046
Ron

·
Delta Breeze Owner
28 Posts
Miller Park Sunday.

I may come out to play. Definitely have to take advantage of the weather.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Hi Ron, Looks like you are going out to play. I've got to run out to Folsom and I'll give you a call on my way back into town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts