Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have (2) 15 gallon Russell tanks with mounts and senders. They have been sitting for quite a while now, but are in great shape. Need a new home. I live in Chico, Ca about 70 miles north of Sacramento. Not really looking to ship these, but I will if you absolutely want them and are willing to pay the costs involved.

Price is $400 for both, but if you make me an offer I can't refuse I may take it.

Andrew

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was going to ask the same. Also what is the dimension of the center of the fill tube to one end? I see 15 on the tag. I don't think anyone makes a 15 anymore? I assume you're not interested in shipping to Michigan, 48390. I'm not sure how many more years my original tanks from 1970 are going to last, so I've been looking. Thanks, Darin

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few people that contacted me about these, I forgot to measure them, but meant to. I will get that shortly and get back to everyone.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, the tanks are 62" long. 8.5" diameter. The fill is at the very front of the tank. The centerline of the fill is 2.5" from the end cap on the tank. The fill is also offset slightly so it is 3" from the edge of the cylinder side that would run along the side of the boat. So basically with the fill tube vertical it is 3" from the edge that would touch the side of the boat when mounted. Sorry if that's a poor description.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Never did sell these and am going through and cleaning out the shop. These need to go! NEW PRICE: $400
Located in Chico, Ca which is about 70 miles north of Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like there is a small dent above the russell tag. You can see how minor it is in the first picture.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts