Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I received today! Even the Russians know whats coming our way! See if this works. WT:)devil

>>>>>>>>>link removed. You can copy and paste the text in if you want. Rexone

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It sure does!!! :mad:

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the problems! WT:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
damn coby, bringing std's to the site and chit:D

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Dont click the link. It has spyware and other stuff.
I clicked the link before it got flagged....What do I look for to eliminate it? Would it show up in my Task Manager?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I clicked the link before it got flagged....What do I look for to eliminate it? Would it show up in my Task Manager?
just run your adware/malware software, if there's anything there it should find it

·
Registered
636 Posts
Its hard to find spyware/malware without a program:)st. Good luck as youll notice your computer loading things and it will slowdown and reboot alot. I spend alot of money not to have this happen.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Its hard to find spyware/malware without a program:)st. Good luck as youll notice your computer loading things and it will slowdown and reboot alot. I spend alot of money not to have this happen.
he can go to avgfree.com and download some pretty good free software:)bulb

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this is small but it's the best I can get! Start at the bottom!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I had to swap to a different machine. My other one will not even turn off.... :)sphss without hitting the switch. This morning it wouldn't even recognise my router. I am trying to get it back up.

Dammit!:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts