Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I hope the Dems. keep fucking up. With any luck, the people of this nation will see real justice take place. I am sure there is an extensive list of establishment politicians involved.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Cue Jimbo, Cervix, and the Flow Flake!!! :)sphss :rolleyes: :shock: :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
You forgot your masters HALO. IMG_0278.jpg
It's obvious the picture is fake. Trump never walks behind a woman, doesn't open the door and never does the actual work. He also refuses to wear a uniform.
He's to thin, and the hair and skin tone are wrong too.
hil:)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Well, well, well, the chickens have come home to roust. Where are a local trolls today? Waiting on their DNC talking points?
Who will be the first to roll on the rest? I bet money deals are being made as I write this. :hmmm:

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Heads are gonna roll on this U1 deal, which they should. The fundamental question who thought it would be ok to give Russia control of 20% on this country's Uranium. Any and all who thought that is ok should go to jail for a long time. The Clinton's are dirty as hell in this. Will be interesting to see if they can avoid being indicted.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You forgot your masters HALO. View attachment 995554
It's obvious the picture is fake. Trump never walks behind a woman, doesn't open the door and never does the actual work. He also refuses to wear a uniform.
He's to thin, and the hair and skin tone are wrong too.
hil:)
That's no woman, Jughead...

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
You'll have to excuse me if I don't understand this post. Is it supposed to be a criticism of what I posted?
Yes, many Presidents have served in the military, but only one refused to serve for a medical reasons such as heel bone spur. Trump, who had the medical excuses also participated in various sports such as tennis and squash at essentially the same time. You don't play tennis or squash and have heel bone spurs.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/new-scrutiny-over-trumps-medical-deferment-during-vietnam-war/

In 1968, at the age of 22, Donald Trump seemed the picture of health.
He stood 6 feet 2 inches with an athletic build; had played football, tennis and squash; and was taking up golf. His medical history was unblemished, aside from a routine appendectomy when he was 10.

But after he graduated from college in spring 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.

The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from service in Vietnam when the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts