Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find this thread but cannot remember where. It was the funniest thing I have ever read on any website. I think it was about a russian girl trying to scam this guy in the USA and he figured out quickly that it was a scam and that she couldn't hardly speak English so he started playing games with her in his responses. It was hilarious and it took a couple of hours to read it all but I can't remember where to find it. I seem to remember something about the website being a z28 camaro website? Any help would be appreciated. I want to show it to a friend.

Keith Sayre

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I'm trying to find this thread but cannot remember where. It was the funniest thing I have ever read on any website. I think it was about a russian girl trying to scam this guy in the USA and he figured out quickly that it was a scam and that she couldn't hardly speak English so he started playing games with her in his responses. It was hilarious and it took a couple of hours to read it all but I can't remember where to find it. I seem to remember something about the website being a z28 camaro website? Any help would be appreciated. I want to show it to a friend.

Keith Sayre

Hot Russian woman, car site, For a friend? Uh hu,,;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JBCHOICE1: That is the one! thanks. For those of you wanting a good laugh, look it up. As I said it's the funniest thing I've seen on the internet. But don't start reading it at work because you will be laughing out loud and everyone is going to know that you're up to something! After the first few pages, it gets really funny and obnoxious. Several months ago when I found it, I had the entire office staff here looking over my shoulder and even the ladies were laughing hard.

Thanks again.

Keith Sayre

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
That has to be one of the all time epic threads, up there with the "Ellie" thread on the body builder forum a few years back.

How did you find it?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Man that was a lot of work. The photo chops were pretty classic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts