Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-lawyer-trump-tower-meeting-194717235.html

Surprise, Surprise
A Russian lawyer whose June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner has become a focal point of a probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, was reportedly among at least a half-dozen Russian elites with political ties that attended Inauguration Day events.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah the same lawyer that met with the Head Of Fusion GPS before the "Infamous Meeting" and after the Meeting . The whole thing was a set up by Fusion to manufacture fake Russian ties to the Trump Campaign .

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Yeah the same lawyer that met with the Head Of Fusion GPS before the "Infamous Meeting" and after the Meeting . The whole thing was a set up by Fusion to manufacture fake Russian ties to the Trump Campaign .
They Keep chasing their Russian witches.........With Trumps continued successes....it's all they got hil:)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where do you get the idea it was to be fake? No one said the information is fake and it was started by the Republican Party.
It seems as though a lot of what is in the documents is turning out to be accurate. Is that the part you don't like?
If it is, you don't want to know the truth.

That's on you.:schreck:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where do you get the idea it was to be fake? No one said the information is fake and it was started by the Republican Party.
It seems as though a lot of what is in the documents is turning out to be accurate. Is that the part you don't like?
If it is, you don't want to know the truth.

That's on you.:schreck:

You show me where anyone is saying a lot of the Dossier is true . It has been said over and over that it is completely unsubstantiated . Actually what the Reps did with Fusion is not the same as the Dossier . The Reps were trying to get info on many of the candidates in the primary to use it against them . The Dossier was funded by the Dem party and the Clinton Campaign . Let's say the meeting with the Russian Lawyer led to her giving damning info on Hillary to the Trump Campaign . Where is there any laws being broken ? There is no law against digging up dirt on your opponent regardless of where it came from . Digging up dirt is not collusion to rig an election . If it is then you should be just as mad about Hillary . There is far more evidence that the Dems and the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign governments , directly or indirectly , to get dirt on Trump . They used a British agent who in turn used Russian Gov sources to compile the Dossier . And we know that got used to get the FBI investigating the Trump Campaign . Yet almost 2 yrs later nothing .

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You show me where anyone is saying a lot of the Dossier is true . It has been said over and over that it is completely unsubstantiated . Actually what the Reps did with Fusion is not the same as the Dossier . The Reps were trying to get info on many of the candidates in the primary to use it against them . The Dossier was funded by the Dem party and the Clinton Campaign . Let's say the meeting with the Russian Lawyer led to her giving damning info on Hillary to the Trump Campaign . Where is there any laws being broken ? There is no law against digging up dirt on your opponent regardless of where it came from . Digging up dirt is not collusion to rig an election . If it is then you should be just as mad about Hillary . There is far more evidence that the Dems and the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign governments , directly or indirectly , to get dirt on Trump . They used a British agent who in turn used Russian Gov sources to compile the Dossier . And we know that got used to get the FBI investigating the Trump Campaign . Yet almost 2 yrs later nothing .

THE REPUBLICANS began working on the Dossier, and that's a fact.

Digging up dirt is not criminal, but working with a foreign government to influence the election would be. That's the crime.
You seem less concerned with what's in the Dossier that's incriminating of Trump's wrongdoing, than the fact it exists. That makes me wonder about your concern for the nation's well being.

·
Registered
100 Posts
THE REPUBLICANS began working on the Dossier, and that's a fact. Wrong . They did contract Fusion . But for their own reasons . Fusion was gathering oppenent info on many of the rep candidates . Not just Trump . Now if Fusion used what they had found out and put it into the Dossier for the Clinton

Digging up dirt is not criminal, but working with a foreign government to influence the election would be. That's the crime.
You seem less concerned with what's in the Dossier that's incriminating of Trump's wrongdoing, than the fact it exists. That makes me wonder about your concern for the nation's well being.

Yes and info is not influencing elections . Fixing ballots is influencing elections . Sure the Dossier exists and it has had no credible facts . I'm not going to crucify someone over unsubstantiated rumors . Once again there is far more evidence that the Dems and the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign governments , directly or indirectly , to get dirt on Trump . They used a British agent who in turn used Russian Gov sources to compile the Dossier . That is colusion with a foreign Gov. There is no evidence of the Trump Campaign receiving any info from the Russians yet . But the Dems and the Clinton Camp receiving the Dossier is concrete evidence they received help from a foreign Gov . Your constantly ignoring this while trying to pin the same thing on Trump makes me wonder if you are as smart as you think you are or just a partisan hack .

·
Registered
100 Posts
For God's sake, what would you expect her to say? And, your source is a FOX NEWS NETWORK Right Wing commentator. He's not a news reporter. When was the last time you saw him in the field?

I can't believe you would even post that as a source.

You have shown your complete stupidity . Bret Baier is one of the most trusted news casters in the industry. Who cares how long it has been since he was in the field . Hell he was only 1 of 2 people that Obama would let interview him from Fox. If that is you standard than you can't listen to Lester Holt , Raechal Madcow . Chris Mathews , or any other news anchor . Give me a break . And Catherine Heridge is a highly Acclaimed award winning reporter . And the fact you just dismiss it because it is from Fox just shows your partisanship . Good god Fox is the #1 rated news channel . I don't see the way they report any different than Walter Croncite did . I'm not talking about the Hannity's of the opinion world . At least they report no matter who or what it is .

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Listen....We need to just take the word of Trump and Putin....They have BOTH said there was no collusion, and we KNOW we can TRUST both Trump and Putin.....Trump because he is the GREATEST president ever (And Smarterer than anyone else!) and Putin because FAUX news has been telling all of the "Conservatives" that Vlady is a "Good Christian" who we can trust.....

And Trumpy is NOT doing what Putin wants- Even when he pulls us out of NATO and the UN (Both things that will really help the new USSR!) and Isolates the US so that NOBODY will listen to- Or help us out- EVER! That will all be GOOD for the US(SR).....

"....So, in November 2016, the United States was eliminated as a world power by the Russian Dictator, who would later create a total world dictatorship....."

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have shown your complete stupidity . Bret Baier is one of the most trusted news casters in the industry. Who cares how long it has been since he was in the field . Hell he was only 1 of 2 people that Obama would let interview him from Fox. If that is you standard than you can't listen to Lester Holt , Raechal Madcow . Chris Mathews , or any other news anchor . Give me a break . And Catherine Heridge is a highly Acclaimed award winning reporter . And the fact you just dismiss it because it is from Fox just shows your partisanship . Good god Fox is the #1 rated news channel . I don't see the way they report any different than Walter Croncite did . I'm not talking about the Hannity's of the opinion world . At least they report no matter who or what it is .
You need to learn, there is a difference between FNN and the big three, or four. FNN is cable News and not comparable to the big networks.
You keep watching FNN, but keep in mind, it might as well be an extension of the Whitehouse and is heavily supported by the Republican Party.

That First rating you speak of is for Cable only.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Listen....We need to just take the word of Trump and Putin....They have BOTH said there was no collusion, and we KNOW we can TRUST both Trump and Putin.....Trump because he is the GREATEST president ever (And Smarterer than anyone else!) and Putin because FAUX news has been telling all of the "Conservatives" that Vlady is a "Good Christian" who we can trust.....

And Trumpy is NOT doing what Putin wants- Even when he pulls us out of NATO and the UN (Both things that will really help the new USSR!) and Isolates the US so that NOBODY will listen to- Or help us out- EVER! That will all be GOOD for the US(SR).....

"....So, in November 2016, the United States was eliminated as a world power by the Russian Dictator, who would later create a total world dictatorship....."
I now see where you are coming form.....and you may be on to something....

·
Registered
100 Posts
You need to learn, there is a difference between FNN and the big three, or four. FNN is cable News and not comparable to the big networks.
You keep watching FNN, but keep in mind, it might as well be an extension of the Whitehouse and is heavily supported by the Republican Party.

That First rating you speak of is for Cable only.
HAHAHAHAHA Yeah they are cable yet still get more viewership than than the Alphabet Idiots . Like the Alphabets were not an extension of the O idiot Whitehouse . It's funny you hate that Trump attacks the MSN but had no problem when O attacked FOX . And I will keep watching FOX and the Alphabets as I don't just watch FOX . But I was talking about the fact they are rated #1 in accuracy not viewership . I love how you completely ignored the things I posted contradicting your assesment of Bret and Katherine . It's what you " Social Warriors" do . You really need to go back and watch that video . It is you to "T" . . I'm smarter than you , You need to learn, I'm always right . Funny thing is all the people you debate with here who are idiots in you opinion . Yet most of us are far more accomplished than you most likely will ever be . You don't accomplish that by being an Idiot . But we should pay more in taxes to support all the Idiots you fight for . DEMs are the party of the poor . Not the party protecting the poor . The party creating the poor .

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Jim-jim-jim.....All of the (Thousands) of other news outlets are all completely compromised by the Lefty-Libby-Loony-Liberals....Only FOX! tells the >>>Absolute! Gospel!!!!!<<<....You can always trust FOX!!! not to ever SLANT anything........The owner, Putin- Whoops, I mean Putin's best friend, "Aussy" Murdoch, is a TRUE PATRIOT of the UNITED STATES!!!! And can be completely trusted to put the interests of the UNITED STATES and the U.S. CONSTITUTION FIRST!!! (Although he has never even read the document!)

This is akin to the "Fairy tale" of Global warming........Which is more believable? That MILLIONS of PEOPLE, all over the world, are in a vast conspiracy to undermine the US by hurting Oil industry profits, or that the Oil Industry has been spending money on a campaign of misinformation to keep their profits up......? Hmmmmmm?

The rightys all think there are millions in a vast conspiracy! And also, they completely trust Putin when he tells Lord Donald that he had "Nuthin' ta do with the US election...But thank you for screwing your country up completely!"

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HAHAHAHAHA Yeah they are cable yet still get more viewership than than the Alphabet Idiots . Like the Alphabets were not an extension of the O idiot Whitehouse . It's funny you hate that Trump attacks the MSN but had no problem when O attacked FOX . And I will keep watching FOX and the Alphabets as I don't just watch FOX . But I was talking about the fact they are rated #1 in accuracy not viewership . I love how you completely ignored the things I posted contradicting your assesment of Bret and Katherine . It's what you " Social Warriors" do . You really need to go back and watch that video . It is you to "T" . . I'm smarter than you , You need to learn, I'm always right . Funny thing is all the people you debate with here who are idiots in you opinion . Yet most of us are far more accomplished than you most likely will ever be . You don't accomplish that by being an Idiot . But we should pay more in taxes to support all the Idiots you fight for . DEMs are the party of the poor . Not the party protecting the poor . The party creating the poor .
Reality
Trying to communicate with you is like having a brain fart.

Are you saying Fox News Network has a larger viewership than the big three? You're an idiot.

Where did I say anything about Trump and attacking MSN? I didn't. You're an idiot.

You say you were,
"Talking about the fact they are rated #1 in accuracy not viewership."

What you posted is,
"Good god Fox is the #1 rated news channel." There is nothing about accuracy mentioned. You're an idiot.

You say,
"I love how you completely ignored the things I posted contradicting your assessment of Bret and Katherine." Yes, I did, because you don't know what you're talking about. Again, you're an idiot.

You say,
"Yet most of us are far more accomplished than you most likely will ever be." To post something like that and not know the other person definitely makes you an idiot.

You say,
"You don't accomplish that by being an Idiot." That part is true, which makes you not only look like an idiot, but confirms it.

Only an idiot would post, "DEMs are the party of the poor . Not the party protecting the poor . The party creating the poor."

I don't know you, but I'm confident that I'm better educated by far, and more financially secure.
You were better off letting everyone think you were an idiot, but now you've proven it.
Congratulations.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Jim-jim-jim.....All of the (Thousands) of other news outlets are all completely compromised by the Lefty-Libby-Loony-Liberals....Only FOX! tells the >>>Absolute! Gospel!!!!!<<<....You can always trust FOX!!! not to ever SLANT anything........The owner, Putin- Whoops, I mean Putin's best friend, "Aussy" Murdoch, is a TRUE PATRIOT of the UNITED STATES!!!! And can be completely trusted to put the interests of the UNITED STATES and the U.S. CONSTITUTION FIRST!!! (Although he has never even read the document!)

This is akin to the "Fairy tale" of Global warming........Which is more believable? That MILLIONS of PEOPLE, all over the world, are in a vast conspiracy to undermine the US by hurting Oil industry profits, or that the Oil Industry has been spending money on a campaign of misinformation to keep their profits up......? Hmmmmmm?

The rightys all think there are millions in a vast conspiracy! And also, they completely trust Putin when he tells Lord Donald that he had "Nuthin' ta do with the US election...But thank you for screwing your country up completely!"
Wow! You are WAY out there in left field (no pun intended). I’ve never heard anyone on this site claim they believe everything said on Fox, but I don’t recall you or Jim EVER questioning a “report” from CNN or MSNBC. Jake Tapper was wasting airtime over the weekend with an “expert” saying Trump was enabling the whole world to be destroyed by an asteroid because of the “republican” (Schumer’s) government shutdown....and let’s not forget the crazy fabrications from Brian Ross and Brian Williams to name a few...no, its only Fox that tells it’s viewers what they want to hear.. the rest of them are respectable journalists!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep. Proven again over the weekend by cryin' chuck.
You need to explain how you think that. What was proven?

If anything I believe the Republicans are now backed into a corner.
The Republicans will have to agree to something with the Presidents approval. When Trump doesn't approve, it'll show how screwed the Republican party is. On the other hand, the Democrats can demand a great deal and the Republicans either agree to it, or be accused of lying about working on the deal and their honesty.

To hold the government hostage over DACA and shutting down services was not good for the Democrats or anyone, and everyone agree about that.

We'll see.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts