Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a bird....its a plane....no its blunders PGJ motor!!!...finally done and ready for action...coming to a race track near you:))eek:))....special thanks to The Bostick @ Bostick Racing Engines for building this masterpiece, Andy @ Ralls Precision Machine, the sick valve covers!!!...and last but not least Robb (Red Pearl) for taking my PGJ record away so i had to finish this thing to come bring it back home to its rightfull owner:|err

Attachments

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
pgj

No problem buddy, glad we could help !!! lol
Looking forward to battling it out with you !!! :|err

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts

Man, you cant keep secrets around this bunch at all !!! thats one hell of a bore !!! 5.2 bore spacing??

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
damn i guess the cats out of the bag...that was supposed to be our little secret...my motor builder is pretty talented to fit a 632 in a short deck:)devil
Dude... I told you cutting the rods down and rewelding them together and grinding the counterweights off the crank would work. It was the 2.45 valve dia that just seemed plain stuipd crazy when we had plenty of 2.02 valves kicking around the shop to use.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude... I told you cutting the rods down and rewelding them together and grinding the counterweights off the crank would work. It was the 2.45 valve dia that just seemed plain stuipd crazy when we had plenty of 2.02 valves kicking around the shop to use.
You were right!!!...it did work...btw who would run a 2.450 valve...seems a little small to me

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
here blunder, blunder..........

The Rat Trap !!!!

IMG_3557.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Badass looking motor. Whats is the compression ratio if you don`t mind me asking or answering? Elsinore is going to be great watching everyone run not to mention all the ladies with little clothes on after a long day of drinking in the sun. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Badass looking motor. Whats is the compression ratio if you don`t mind me asking or answering? Elsinore is going to be great watching everyone run not to mention all the ladies with little clothes on after a long day of drinking in the sun. :wink2:
17 to 1

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
gonna take modern day pontiac heads to out run a 30yo headed 500 ci ford with 14:1 comp hahaha bostick better be on his game and hopefully Tony has a good driver

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
Old ford vs modern day pontiac

we were 16.2 but bumped it down to 15.5 with the head gasket. may bump it back up. it would be a miracle if this ol' Ford can keep up with Tony's state of the art bowtie !! but it'll be fun trying !!! :stir:
IMG_3558.jpg

1 - 20 of 35 Posts