Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a Kelley Blue book site for 5th wheels??

16,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!

Actually the news is good! I am not upside down according to them!

· The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Thanks!!

Actually the news is good! I am not upside down according to them!

glad to hear it count your blessings you are one of very few. i have a 08 fleetwood gearbox 375 and its worth about 10 grand less than i owe right know but that should change in a couple of years i guess. what kind of trailer you got

16,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad to hear it count your blessings you are one of very few. i have a 08 fleetwood gearbox 375 and its worth about 10 grand less than i owe right know but that should change in a couple of years i guess. what kind of trailer you got

I have an 07' Cougar. Just a little 27' (RKS 245) that I used for a while as a sleep shack at job location. (So I wouldn't have to sleep in the rig camps)

It is virtually like new still. Just sitting at the house now. May try to sell it, not sure.
It's pretty handy for Deb and I because it is small, and easy to hook and go on a whim.

· Islander Moho Trash
2,034 Posts
There is a rv blue book. I went to my local public library to look at it. :)bulb

· Dreaming of snow
1,046 Posts
In the current market its pointless to look at the NADA value. Especially since those values take into account the trends of the last 7 years in which RV's had gone up in price like houses. Weve looked at Diesel pushers at 120k that they cant move. The same ones were selling all day long 2 years ago at over 160-180k. Look at craigslist and rv trader to get the most accurate value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.