Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a hookup or know of good service and prices to install an inverter in my Weekend Warrior 5ther, and posibly 4-Ttojan 105 batteries, and mount an LCD. I'm in the Chino Hills, Montclair Giant RV seemed a little high in price on the inverter and install, and even the batteries after speeking with a dealer of the Trojans.

Thanks

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Giant RV usualy rip offs...call Walt's RV 909 823 0563 ask for doug or dave..very reasonable prices, new shop in colton, very good work. PM me if you want more info.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
i have a friend that works as a mech for mike thompsons. and does side jobs for cash i take my 38 gearbox only to him if i need non warranty stuff done. pm me and ill get you his number. or call me at the number on my profile.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Anyone have a hookup or know of good service and prices to install an inverter in my Weekend Warrior 5ther, and posibly 4-Ttojan 105 batteries, and mount an LCD. I'm in the Chino Hills, Montclair Giant RV seemed a little high in price on the inverter and install, and even the batteries after speeking with a dealer of the Trojans.

Thanks

What else do you want to run? Do you have a generator?
When we dry camp in the moho I just bring a seperate 12 volt deep cycle and hook up a inverter to run my sat reciever and tv. Then when we run the microwave I set up a 10 amp charger to the battery for an hour. We can do this for days and I run the genny to use the microwave anyway.
Its a cheap easy solution. A lot of times we have full hookups (at the river) so we don't need to drag around all that extra battery weight.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I'm only gona need a 1000w inverter for two LCD TV's, and I have a 5500 geni and will run it for the rest of the equipment when needed.

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.