Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody heading out to the sacramento river this sunday august 17th?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, did someone shit on your boat out there or what?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks pretty scary and I don't think I would want to be there either. I've never seen it that busy

·
Registered
474 Posts
Here is a picture a friend took yesterday. You couldn't pay me to go out there... a bunch of drunk idiots that could care less about your boat.
ummm, there might have been a few idiots, but still fun. :D

My only complaints were, the free food, the dancing, making some new friends, all the pretty girls, the good music, the sandy beach, the free drinks, .......oh and maybe the nice boats. Other than all that, it was cool:)hand

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ummm, there might have been a few idiots, but still fun. :D

My only complaints were, the free food, the dancing, making some new friends, all the pretty girls, the good music, the sandy beach, the free drinks, .......oh and maybe the nice boats. Other than all that, it was cool:)hand
my thoughts exactly. we had so much fun were going back out tomaro morning

·
Laveycraft NuEra 2750
67 Posts
Here is a picture a friend took yesterday. You couldn't pay me to go out there... a bunch of drunk idiots that could care less about your boat.
This picture was taken from the deck of my boat. Not sure who you or your friend is or who took the picture, but we all had a great time, no damage, no mess, and no troubles. Just good times with good people and we will definitely be back next year.

HUD

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I would venture to say that there was more money tied up in many of those boats that you couldn't compare to. I haven't met those folks personally but I've seen photos of their boats and I drool. DO you really think they want THEIR investments torn up?

Now, let's see what your boat is and how it compares to their's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hopefully the free food and all that crap will out weigh the cost of fixing the boats. Lets see, a free hamburger or a $1500 gel coat bill. I hope it was a good burger.

I don't know, I've ended up paying almost that much for a hamburger, with a side of boobies in my face , for a few hours at some very nice adult establishments.......:)devil

Guess it's just what kind of side dish you like with your burger....:D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I don't know, I've ended up paying almost that much for a hamburger, with a side of boobies in my face , for a few hours at some very nice adult establishments.......:)devil

Guess it's just what kind of side dish you like with your burger....:D
Try Hooter's, They have pretty good sides and the burgers... Oh hell, who cares? :D ;)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
This picture was taken from the deck of my boat. Not sure who you or your friend is or who took the picture, but we all had a great time, no damage, no mess, and no troubles. Just good times with good people and we will definitely be back next year.

HUD
Hey, you don't have to wait until next year!!! There's still lots of summer left. ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts