Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are in the area? Say 25-50 mile radius? We need a roll-call. I'll start:

GAWnCA = SE Sacramento

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is cool. I was thinking, woudl anyone be up to a Monday Night football party at a small mom and pop Pizza shop? I know a place that makes GREAT pizza and they are open for a group of us to get together in their back area. Sidewalk Pizza at 7643 Power Inn Rd, Sacramento, CA. Map to follow.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I head back there occasionally. Lived in Woodland from 1969 to 2005. Parents still in Arbuckle, Lotsa Relatives (and friends) in Sacramento area. Does that count?;):D:D Pizza sounds good!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I head back there occasionally. Lived in Woodland from 1969 to 2005. Parents still in Arbuckle, Lotsa Relatives (and friends) in Sacramento area. Does that count?;):D:D Pizza sounds good!
Works for me. Come on down! I was thinking that maybe we could all hook up for some boating at Garcia Bend and then from there head over for pizza and football.

·
Registered
210 Posts
don't care much ,....or atall about football but the beer sounds good gulp..gulp..gulp..LOL .LOL.

·
Registered
210 Posts
WORD IS GREG IS BUYING FIRST ROUNDS SINCE THIS IS HIS IDEAL........hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

1 - 20 of 179 Posts