Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Please note that the event sponsor has decided to cancel the Sacramento
River Racing Water Festival, scheduled for 27-28 JUN 08.

U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, District Eleven Northern Region

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just a heads up guys, there is still a get together on the 28-29th in sacramento. More details to come, trying to set up live music, drink specials etc. This is not a PRW event and should be free to anyone who just wants to go boating and have fun. More details to come soon. :D

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
It didn't say where or what time. :)sphss
But it did say( in red) :D

Just a heads up guys, there is still a get together on the 28-29th in sacramento. More details to come, trying to set up live music, drink specials etc. This is not a PRW event and should be free to anyone who just wants to go boating and have fun. More details to come soon. :D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But it did say( in red) :D
Sorry.. I guess I just didn't get it. :) Time is getting close so I'll just keep an eye open as to see what happens. I can only come out on Saturday and then everyone's going to laugh at my boat since right now it's just get the running gear working right. I've got over a $1500 worth of paint to throw on it later this summer or fall. :D

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Sorry.. I guess I just didn't get it. :) Time is getting close so I'll just keep an eye open as to see what happens. I can only come out on Saturday and then everyone's going to laugh at my boat since right now it's just get the running gear working right. I've got over a $1500 worth of paint to throw on it later this summer or fall. :D

no biggee, just messin w/ya. No one cares about what it looks like. Just come out and have fun..:)devil

·
just a member
614 Posts
I'll be out that weekend for the special party too. Looking forward to hanging with a good group of people. Looks like we'll get the PCC and the DLB together again. Hey, I even had the PRW tell me about this event today.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
I do but have a Honey-Do list to take care of before I can get back to the boat.
Well you have a week to get em done.. should be a fun and interesting day ;)

Hopefully the river has come up a little. I sucked up a bunch of sand in my sea strainer last time at discovery park.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well you have a week to get em done.. should be a fun and interesting day ;)

Hopefully the river has come up a little. I sucked up a bunch of sand in my sea strainer last time at discovery park.
Hell, part of that list is a complete kitchen remodel and the appliances are due until July 19th, and we still have to have the cabinets made. This isn't a one week project. And then there's a bathroom and all new wiring, plumbing replacing wood panel walls with drywall. You may as well say we are rebuilding the house to suit our selves.

I've got a jet boat and maybe should get a filter for the water as well. As it is the water comes into the motor and then back out again. Also, it's only 19' long so it'll be small next to your boats.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts