Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got 3-4 boats heading out, anyone that wants to meet up is welcome.. Lauching at elkhorn and heading up river..

gawnca, and 79 sleek may meet as well.

doug you in???

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what time are you lookin at
usual time 12-1...

i gotta do an oil change and switch over to some 600's but ill be on the water.. :D Still chasin the carb demons though lol.

hydroman, sorry i forget your name but ill keep an eye out for you.. Same boat?? If i dont see you my buddies and i are heading up river north of swabbies.

also thinkin of a CFW meetup on thursday doug you headin out there for the usual meet??

·
Registered
210 Posts
game on never been to the elkhorn launch dont even know how to get there

Matt lets me up and ill follow u ?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
game on never been to the elkhorn launch dont even know how to get there

Matt lets me up and ill follow u ?
That sounds like a plan...

You headin out to discovery today?

Greg you wanna meetup and follow as well?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im in Sac for a month. How far inland does the tide affect the river for Depth and Salt?

Honestly i dont think the river is affected, and no salt what so ever..

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
had a great time today, nice to meet everyone, hey greg thanks for the shower, lol, cant wait for the pics

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
if you have the zoomie baffles or water injection you might be ok, I've never been stopped for speed, I guess if you are to close to the shore they could get you for speeding, as long as you are not bein stupid you'll be ok

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blown and fast

well thanks for reply but what are you running for pipes on the river mines loud and i allways get stopped i get stopped as soon as i leave 1/4 mile cove at camp far

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
hey matt hope you made it back and didnt run out of fuel:D

I ran out of fuel on the way back just as i hit verona.. andrew (79sleek) towed me about a mile then he ran outa fuel.. so greg towed us back to shore.. god damn happy he holds 30 gallons lol..

when we got back party on at swabbies.. its 1030 i just got in the door!!! lol

Great day today, got over 100 pics andrews girl will get em out to us when she can.

had a killer time, that twin turbo sb 350 we ran into was off the hook, to bad he bew his intake tube as he was racin your cousin lol...

after that i told phill he had his small block race since he wasnt under boost anymore.. he was still scared to race lol. what an 8:1 motor really gonna do? haha.

i gotta check out that hydro of yours...

cfw thursday whos in???

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
me and my cousin both ran out right when we went under the bridge, had just enough to get back to the dock, that was a hella long run, 4500-5000 all the way back and the occasional full out run

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Where you at campfar fathers day ......
i wanted to take boat out tommorrow to river but i guess i should just change pipes !!!!!!!
if you are askin me, ya I was there fathers day, I dont run the hydro at the river just the jet, would be a good idea to put some regular headers on if you are runnin the river

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
me and my cousin both ran out right when we went under the bridge, had just enough to get back to the dock, that was a hella long run, 4500-5000 all the way back and the occasional full out run
that run was long as ****!!! next time we hit the feather we need to meet at verona for sure...

no fuel all the way back until swabbies.. im not doin that again!! lol

me getting towed lol...

andrew and i both getting towed lol!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/matt1840/boating/DSC01299.jpg

1 - 20 of 58 Posts