Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the hallett has found a new owner . If all goes well the new owner will be coming down from New Mexico to pick the old girl up on sat . He has the loan and is all excited to take ownership on sat. Breaks my heart to see the hallett leave the eastside family . :( I guess this means i will be buying another jet boat. I hope the Hallett treats the new owner as well as she treated me . She never left me stranded not even once !

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats on the sale Bubba. That was one clean boat. Hope the new owner will take care of it like you did. Looks like you're gonna be a jetter again here soon.:)devil Hope you find what your looking for. Keep us posted.

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already found the new ride just need to go get it after the hallett is gone. Im headed to denver to pick up the new squirter.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Right on Bubba:)devil. That Hallett is a great boat. Tye new owner is getting one bad ass boat. We'll always have the Havasu Video.

Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeves.

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the boat i have picked out isnt nearly as nice as the hallett but with a little work she could be a real gem.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Congrats on the sale Bubba. That was one clean boat. Hope the new owner will take care of it like you did. Looks like you're gonna be a jetter again here soon.:)devil Hope you find what your looking for. Keep us posted.
Damn, I guess I'm the last prop guy of the group...Oh well:)devil

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Sad to see her go, hopefully the new boat treats you as well as the hallett has.

Now for your new top secret super squirter?

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Farewell............

Adios el hallet. Es muy bueno rig.
I'll never forget the ride I went on with randy whos driving, bubba co piolit, me and kieth backseat, trippy ride. Real nice boat. Well right on bubba. Best of all you were rockin the purple :)hand

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Damn, I guess I'm the last prop guy of the group...Oh well:)devil
Hey arsehole :D, I soon to be joinin that current group of one.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Every boat I've ever sold has brought up some mixed emotions watching her head down the street behind someone elses' truck. :(

So when are we going to see pics of the new ride? :)bulb

·
Registered
674 Posts
I liked the lines on that Hallett ALOT! Nice cool but not blings paint. I heard it ran pretty well to.

Hope it closes and you get your new toy in short order. :)

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Should be gone tomorrow now if all goes well. The boat in Denver is no longer an option he made a deal with another guy on a trade. SO I am on the hunt for a new rig Im not rushing though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts